So, what do you do?

Printing press operator here :D . I probably print some of the junk mail you guys recieve.

And the cars i have and the mods i have done to them i had all them done before i had my current job and i made alot less so i dunno how i done it lol. Where there's a will theres a way guess.

sheetfed or web? i run bindery equiptment so if your a sheetfed guy i have to make the crap you print look good :D

• Sponsors (?)

I work for a linen service that provides linen for hotels, a nursing home, restaurants and banquet halls.

I wash the linen, run it through the iron, pull/pack up orders, make deliveries and just about anything else.
Its a small business so we all do a variety of stuff so everything gets done.

We just took on a bunch of new accounts so were getting bigger.

Its not the greatest job and theres no benefits but it pays the bills.

County Probation Investigator. Get my own Crown Vic PI car to take home they give me a gun a tazer and OC. I don't get in many arguments. By the way, to the guys in school for Criminal Justice; keep at it, it is worth it.

Mustang5L5
I don't do anything. I won the lottery

Seriously?......thats crazy

Im a student and UTSA and im studying Mechanical Engineering and am probably going to get a minor in mathmatics.

I would also like to add that im taking donations for my T-Top Notch fund, any donations will be greatly appreciated :D

Fresman in college, studying Mechanical Engineering.

I work a summer job in a bakery inside of a upscale supermarket my best friend's family owns. It sucks a lot, but it pays for mods. Probably gonna do the life-guard thing this summer.

I'm 33, and I have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice. I'm a police officer, and whtpny's right its worth it. (my cruiser is an 06 charger) and it's got a HEMI !!:flag: