So...what you gettin with your stimulus check?

• Sponsors (?)

It would be going to my next car or heavily modifying this one... if I were getting one. Parents claimed me as a dependant for this year since I theoretically qualified as one, since I graduated and started my job mid-year. Between this and the money I lose being able to claim myself on my taxes, my parents screwed me out of a little over $2000. They did pay for college and raise me, so I guess I don't have a whole lot to complain about.

Kooldawg6, you will actually be earning interest off of your own money as it's just some of yours comming back to you, but I know what you mean. I got the bug for another jeep, so I'll take mine, steal my wifes, plus put a little more with it and go YJ hunting. I've had TJ's, CJ's and willys, but the square head lighted YJ has alouted me, but not much longer, soon it to will hang on my wall ha ha. The stang needs parts, but will allways need parts, I need an off/road vert for summer. The way things are going, the rebate will be enough for a tank of gas, "maybe".