So whose cars are actually running right?

Ummm... I guess you can say mine isn't running right now. This picture tells it all...

emptyenginebay1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Three weeks now. I put the car in at my buddies shop the other day. He has to finish rebuilding a motor in a 4 runner first. Then getting to my car next he has a lot of other cars too its a big shop. Well atleast he always leaves my car in the garage at night. I'm hopeing it will be done tuesday. Those first 450 miles taking it easy on the new clutch are gonna suck but ohh well i got to break the spec in so it will hold up in the long run.

Running pretty good. Since I drive it to work every week it kinda has to. I just have a ticking noise from the valvetrain since the head swap. Just deciding wether to get roller rockers and 6.300" pushrods or to get the Steeda shaft mounted rockers with adjustable pushrod cups. Of course the least expensive route would be just to get the longer pushrods. I already have the shim kit to adjust for longer pushrods. Wouldn't hurt my feelings not to use them though.

Mine isn't running right either...

I have had a vibration at 80+mph since I got the gears. Not sure if it is in the rear-end or the transmission... Still got a squeaky TOB, need tires, brakes, my pass side window has a loose mechanism (can dissapear into the door sometimes)...

:-(