Some info on you guys, probably been asked before

Dan 49 y/o here and I work for a large airplane ( Boring oh I mean Boeing )company as a CNC programer and machinist. I work the graveyard shift and I get paid $42 per hour to sit on my ass and surf the internet. Honest I work 4 hours a week and get paid to sit the rest of the time. :lol: :rlaugh: :D
Next mod AFR heads.

• Sponsors (?)

So warm and fuzzy in here!

Hi my name is Geof and im an alc... wait wrong room. sorry. :D

No really.. names Geof Dufur go by Doof though, (last name nickname since the 4th grade.) 29 years old. Work for Customs and Border Protection formerly known as US Customs under the new Dept. of Homeland Sec. formerly Treasury Dept. Work in Miami.. Drugs Drugs everywhere. Glad I never had a problem or else my job would be hard some days. Pays good. Wife makes me work to pay her car payment because I would be a bum letting her pay for everything. Investing in Real Estate on the side. I have to sneak everything I buy for my 94 5.0. Because she's a Mod Nazi. Although I found a womens Rolex saved on "MY EBAY" page this morning. Shes Busted. No Kids.

Waiting For Rog to trade me his nicely Modded 94. H/C/I Nitrous and a few other things.

My name is Craig, I'm 27 and I'm a computer technician at a local university. I used to be able to sit on my ass most of the day, but now that we have Spyware and Adware and new viruses EVERYDAY I have to actually do work most of the day. I'm going to be a firefighter very soon though......I don't make enough money being a computer tech(I didn't finish school) and I'm getting bored with it. So, I figured I'd follow in my dad's footsteps and run INTO burning buildings when everybody else is running OUT. I doubt I'd get bored with that. :D I may try to continue working here after I get out of training because I'll have so much off time....and they really can't afford to lose another tech here. I love firefighter hours 24 hours on and 48 hours off.......LOVELY!!!! With all that money I'll be able to start building a 418 powered, nitrous injected, fox body coupe :D :D I don't have any kids, I'm not married, and I don't have a girlfriend at the moment....except my car. I don't have a whole lot of bills and my car is paid for, so I figure I'll buy a 4 cyl. fox body coupe and start from scratch. Ok, I'll shut up now. :p

Ryan, 21, Penn State (Berks campus) student of Information Systems and Technology. so most of the time that i spend on here is during class. commute everyday, like 20 min one way.

I work at a local hardware store. a bit smaller than a Home depot or lowes, but still family owned. Currently building them a website when i'm not assembling crap and fixing windows. been there for 4 years now. hopefully not for much longer, pay is good.

Caldwell said:
Hey group, good to see everyone out for this thread ;)
It's neat to see more about you people... cool stuff...

Hi my name's Doug Caldwell (the last name, is i suppose pretty obvious)
I'm 22, I am currently a full time Brock University student, finishing up my 4th year honours degree in visual arts. Afterwards going to persue, movie production and my masters, however in no particular order.
I also work full time to pay for my largely expensive habits. I work for Canadian Tire Financial Services in the Credit Services Division. (I'm a bill collector)
I make a really good buck, enough, like i said, to support my habits, my fun, my schooling and my girlfriend.

Future mods: New black vert top, vert bar, cervini front bumper, saleen side and back bumper, s281 wing and... that's all she wrote.

Nice to see another collector in the house! :nice: Somebody's gotta do it right? :shrug:

mystang94gt said:
Nice to see another collector in the house! :nice: Somebody's gotta do it right? :shrug:

You got that right!
No mercy! :)
well, then I gotta ask next, do you have any nice collection stories??
I've got a few just on the back burner... lol!

xr8d302: don't worry man, there's enough of me to go around, no need to lash out on others ;)

Hi, I'm Jarrod! I'm 23 and an Artillery Electronics Technician for the Marine Corps. My mods burn holes in my pockets that were already non-exsistant in the first. Time will tell wheither I will finally break this car in or it will break me :rolleyes:

JJ

:flag:

My name is Joel and I'm 24(...I was 19 yesterday I swear...). I am a cook at a local restaraunt. I have worked there since it opened 3 years ago. I want to move on to a job involving performance cars. But they keep giving me raises when I mention moving on. That is my excuse for not chasing a job as a mechanic. I have taken a few courses on auto tech, but that is on hold at the moment. I spend ALL my money on the car. I havn't bought one single article of clothing in like 2 years. :D

My future plans are a T-56, dart block with forged internals, new axles and rear, and maybe a small shot of nitrous. Or

haven't seen you post in a while sleepy, maybe i just haven't noticed...have you been away?

Edit: strangely this post put me up to 470, the same amount of posts as you at the current time ....crazy :banana:

I'm not an Sn95 guy but...I'll join the thread...

I'm David and 19 years old and currently go to a 2-year college (growing) and am planning on transferring my Business degree from there over to a 4 yr. college...I work at a grocery store as a "stocker"...been there for 3 years(so I got a little "say-so")...it is easy job and is very flexible (so I stay) but not much money for a college "kid"...so I don't have much of a life and just save up stuff for my car... :nonono:

I want to get my body work fixed (bought it like that) and some Bilsteins...but I am very close to literally broke right now... :( ...so it could be a while...

Black96VertGT said:
chris curl. 44 - the oldest?...:

Well Ive got a few years on you -- 46. My name is Tom O'Connor and I work for a telecommunications company. I scrimp by on upgrades right now because my 13yr old son plays hockey on a travel team and a JV highschool team. Hockey costs a lot of $$$ in Texas :) My next mod will be a WB oxygen sensor to go along with my tweecer RT. I would love to get a Kenne Bell TC.....

Greg, I am 27 a slacker who is finaly getting ready to graduate collage, I took a 2 1/2- 3 years off to travel across the country. I was a Com. Art major, and then switched to a double major in Comm. for PR and Advertising at the end of my junior year (lost a year of credits). My minor is psyc. and I want to get another degree in that and go to grad school for that, over time and at a slow pace.

I work at pizza place part time, and am engaged (sp?). ready to be done with school to move on with my life.

blksn955.o said:
Greg, I am 27 a slacker who is finaly getting ready to graduate collage, I took a 2 1/2- 3 years off to travel across the country. I was a Com. Art major, and then switched to a double major in Comm. for PR and Advertising at the end of my junior year (lost a year of credits). My minor is psyc. and I want to get another degree in that and go to grad school for that, over time and at a slow pace.

I work at pizza place part time, and am engaged (sp?). ready to be done with school to move on with my life.

That's awesome man! Looks like you're gonna have a lot of education by the end of it anyway :shrug:

I need 124 credits to graduate and will have 150 or so when I do :( , To those out there try not to change major's at the end of your junior year, not so good to do. However, I am glad I did and am happy with my choice, not my credits so much though.

xr8d302 said:
haven't seen you post in a while sleepy, maybe i just haven't noticed...have you been away?

Edit: strangely this post put me up to 470, the same amount of posts as you at the current time ....crazy :banana:

Nah, Ive been here, just lurking. Ive been working on the car getting all the equipment needed so I can finally go to the track.

Haha now you're up to 474, I gotta catch up. :spot:

OFF TOPIC :Hey DJHA90, travel hockey is expensive everywhere if that makes you feel any better. :D I played on a travel team for many years. It was like a rockstar life. Different town every weekend, staying in hotels all the time. I was captain on a team when I lived in Ohio that was really good. We went to the regional Silver Stick tourney finals in Sarnia, Ontario. One more win and we would've been on our way to Russia. Lost bad in the finals to a team from Manitoba. Those were the days....

Still OFF TOPIC: Those manitoba guys are retarded. Was it the Brandon Wheatkings? I once had to tear those guys apart at a bar I worked at in Brandon...they were trying to fight each other with hockey sticks they had in their bus.....