some pics of my new goodies:

OrangeMustangGt

Founding Member
Mar 7, 2002
Cape Cod, MA
I just got my new Mallory CD box installed, mallory coil, and typhoon intake!:cool:

i havent taken her out yet, as i still have to install the 03' cobra "cc plates"
those upr one clunk and just plain suck. I had to change the lower intake gasket because it was leaking oil all over the bellhousing....from my last headgasket....it slipped out of place, and i hate to bolt up the plain old parts, so a better intake was in order.

just figured i would have to show off my trick coil and ignition box mounting brackets that i made from flat stock.

i will have to polish that intake at some point, but i couldent justify spending $100 more for the polished version....i mean hell i dont even have any paint!

This concludes the mechanical mods.....for now.
Next week we will start the body mods....then paint!

View attachment 438562
0609230003.jpg

Attachments

• 0609230003.jpg
    0609230003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Sponsors (?)

yeah it was green....untill i decided i was an autobody pro and primed it.....

a year later its still primer because i know i couldent paint it and look good.....

when i did my turbo build i painted the bay with high temp grey paint.....it looks much better than the rusted faded green lol!

it WILL be painted soon though

GreenMustangGt said:
yeah it was green....untill i decided i was an autobody pro and primed it.....

a year later its still primer because i know i couldent paint it and look good.....

when i did my turbo build i painted the bay with high temp grey paint.....it looks much better than the rusted faded green lol!

it WILL be painted soon though
hey , we'll forgive you.....You did give us the marshmellow burning vid....LOL