Some pics of the stang

91stangy

Jun 11, 2003
I just finished the beefing the motor up a bit and felt I should reveal my mustang to the public, tell me what you think.
0aecda67.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00052revised.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

8fb2ce7b.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Readytogoin3.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

This one is to prove we don't discriminate. haha
DSC00230.jpg

Yea I got photo happy. Hope you liked.

• Sponsors (?)

NICE i like it alot...what are the specs of what you did to the motor??

all i would say is get some LX taillights on there and then upgrade to 4-wheel discs and you would have an absolutely perfect street stang.

enjoy!

EDIT: saw in a lower pic that you have the LX tails...nice!

I actually changed from GT's to LX, back to GT tails because I want to be a little different. After I made my car the way i wanted it, replica clones started popping up all over my area lol, so I wanted to change it up on them a little bit and stay different. haha. But thanks for the compliments.

Motor Specs:
AFR165 61cc
Edelbrock Performer Intake manifold
Andersonford N41 Cam
BBK Underdrives
1.6 Comp Cam roller rockers
24lb injectors
75mm mass air
70mm Acufab throttle body
MAC Cold Air
3.73 gears
Exhaust: MAC Shorties, MAC Pro-Chamber, Flowmaster Catback

Haha, of course I do. But let it be known, both the red z28 and the black trans am were once Mustang owners. But it's alright we all have the same american muscle common ground.

That yellow IROC next to your car is almost exactly the same as the one I was going to buy... I opted for the 5.0 lx though hopefully i made the right decesion:nice: The one I was looking at was garbage anyway and I only paid 300 more for my 5.0 lx so hopefully it was worth it...

Well, I could be a bunghole and knock ya' for being surrounded by Mulletmobiles, but at least you're not allied with a bunch of Honda and Nissan punks with frosty hair and backwards/inverted visors... :D

That thar's one niiiiiiiiice GT. :nice: I kinda like the cheese-grater tails better on it, but the LX's still look plenty nice on it, too.

Thanks a lot guys!

Kabuki to answer your question, I did actually paint the bay while the motor was out. But I painted it black. When I had the car painted Sonic Blue, he didn't do my bay then either. It was already black and I kind of liked it. So I just did it black again, and I think it switches things up a little plus I think it's subtle enough to not hate it and think it looks like crap, but I could be wrong haha.

It's funny that someone mentioned mullets haha. Just a fun fact that yellow IROC also had a red and grey one in his driveway at the same time, neither ran nor looked good haha. I thought it was rather stereotypical if you ask me haha.

Bolt On 50, I am in Suffolk County actually. Montauk and Calverton are just real good places for pictures.

The Gt tails look alright, Mine had EURos on it when i got it, it also came with some LXs that had the black part painted sonic blue, i like the way they look, going to paint them over when i do the car since is faded bad. I really like the stance off the car, Good job on it.