Some pics with the new phone

jdb3rd

Apr 28, 2005
edgewater MD
Playing with the new phone at the cruise night last week and now trying to figure out how to post from it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334837733.536929.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know what phone you're using but if it's an iPhone get Camera+. Edit your photos on your phone (clean up clarity, add light, custom boarders, etc.), host them to photobucket then host them here.

You can write captions.

Here like this.

b32e214d.jpg

Looks like a solid group! (Except for that bra. Tell him to get that thing off before he ruins that fancy paint job.)

The pic makes the paint look a little better than it is. The front has some good size flakes missing on it. I've been telling him for a long time that it looks better without the bra even if the paint is messed up a little. He was gonna do some body work on it and prime it this spring but he's been looking for a t-top for years since the first time he rode in mine and is trying not to spend anymore money on the body of that car.

I don't know what phone you're using but if it's an iPhone get Camera+. Edit your photos on your phone (clean up clarity, add light, custom boarders, etc.), host them to photobucket then host them here.

You can write captions.

Here like this.

b32e214d.jpg

I got an iphone last week and those were the first pics I took with it. I've been wanting to buy a decent camera for a while to take pics at our shows and events. I'm not sure why it looks like some of the pics look alright and some look blurry. I took them all within a few minutes of each other so I don't think it was a light issue.

What I'm saying is you can get a camera APP called "Camera+" which you can clean up hazy pics, add boarders (see pic above), add captions (see pic above), make the pic clearer, add light, etc. That's the beauty about the iPhone there are APP's that make it so much better. Head to the app store and download.

What I'm saying is you can get a camera APP called "Camera+" which you can clean up hazy pics, add boarders (see pic above), add captions (see pic above), make the pic clearer, add light, etc. That's the beauty about the iPhone there are APP's that make it so much better. Head to the app store and download.

I picked up the camera+ app last night and played around with it a little. Unfortunately last night was cruise night and I didn't have time to get by. Thanks for the heads up on the app

The pic makes the paint look a little better than it is. The front has some good size flakes missing on it. I've been telling him for a long time that it looks better without the bra even if the paint is messed up a little. He was gonna do some body work on it and prime it this spring but he's been looking for a t-top for years since the first time he rode in mine and is trying not to spend anymore money on the body of that car.

Bummer. Those flames have that classic '80s tuner look. Hopefully it ends up in the hands of somebody who can get it back to mint.