some punk trashed my mustang Now with PICS added

Mike97gt

it doe snot
Founding Member
Jan 26, 1999
the people's republic of massachusetts
Some punks hit a bunch of cars in dracut,ma last night. one of them was my stang, they broke the back window with a giant rock and also smashed up the radio and the dash pretty good. :mad:

One thing I have to my advantage is I know how punks like this work.. These little fools will be out again doing this stuff tonight and over the weekend.First thing they will do is drive by and look at the damage they have done.. And I know they are in a black sedan, so I am going to be out all night this weekend looking for them... They better hope the cops get to them before I do....

this is the rock where it was when I found it
CID__0817060834.jpg

this is the radio, the dash is busted up behind the radio, there is no way to mount a new radio in.
CID__0817060833a.jpg

this is the back window

View attachment 447794

another

CID__0817060832.jpg

EDIT I moved the pics to the first post so people can find them easier..

Attachments

• CID__0817060834.jpg
    CID__0817060834.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 67
  • CID__0817060833a.jpg
    CID__0817060833a.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 65
  • CID__0817060832.jpg
    CID__0817060832.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Sponsors (?)

svttech76 said:
Some punks hit a bunch of cars in dracut,ma last night. one of them was my stang, they broke the back window with a giant rock and also smashed up the radio and the dash pretty good. :mad:

One thing I have to my advantage is I know how punks like this work.. These little fools will be out again doing this stuff tonight and over the weekend.First thing they will do is drive by and look at the damage they have done.. And I know they are in a black sedan, so I am going to be out all night this weekend looking for them... They better hope the cops get to them before I do....

dang man, I'm sorry that happened to you. Don't do anything you'll regret though...

streetstang03 said:
go get 'em :flag:

sucks about your car :notnice: get a police report filled out.

Yeah I had the cops down here right away.. thats how I found out they did a bunch of cars and they had a black older sedan.

I know the car needs a rear window, 6 disc cd radio, dashboard, climate control panel and the center trim panel. Damm rock is still in the front passenger footwell.. Thats coming out with me when I look for them.

Uncle Meat said:
How is it people can smash the rear glass out of a car and no one hears it? Maybe it's just my neighborhood, but my neighbors see & hear everything...

U.M.

I think i heard a bang around midnight, but I live on a busy street so I don't pay attention to noises like that. There is a bunch of bars and stuff near me so I am used to loud noises at night

01Steeda said:
just remember.. shotguns leave no rifleing

LOL, I bet they would not think it was so funny if they saw a double barrel pointed a inch from there face.

Well I will post some pictures of the damage later today if I can find the cord to transfer my pics to the computer

That blows man, at least you can do some interior upgrades now!
Right after I got back from the 'Stan in '02, some crackhead busted out my passenger window trying to jack my car....I was outside and had inserted my foot up his posterior while he was leaning inside the car grabbing my cd's. Flex cuffed him and called 911...the guy was on the ground, still puking when the cops got there and found a .32 auto in his pocket....he's still in jail. The Moral: be careful

nwapache said:
That blows man, at least you can do some interior upgrades now!
Right after I got back from the 'Stan in '02, some crackhead busted out my passenger window trying to jack my car....I was outside and had inserted my foot up his posterior while he was leaning inside the car grabbing my cd's. Flex cuffed him and called 911...the guy was on the ground, still puking when the cops got there and found a .32 auto in his pocket....he's still in jail. The Moral: be careful

badass :hail2: :hail2: that's what I call standing up for what's yours

That blows!

One time someone keyed a friend of mine's car and somehow the person that did it's car ended up with a gallon of water in the gas tank ... locked the motor in like 10 seconds. It was a mystery as to how the water got there ... :nice: