some punk trashed my mustang Now with PICS added

DerekStangGT said:
in Texas, its legal to shoot someone, but not kill them if they trespass. might wanna consider a relocation :D

Soon we are moving out of this liberal hell hole. if I shot them while they were doing this all you would see on the local news here is how some misunderstood teenage heros that were just out to go get some ice cream and soda pop were brutally shot by a evil gun owner.. Then they would find out I am a registered republican and it would be all over for me.

• Sponsors (?)

svttech76 said:
Soon we are moving out of this liberal hell hole. if I shot them while they were doing this all you would see on the local news here is how some misunderstood teenage heros that were just out to go get some ice cream and soda pop were brutally shot by a evil gun owner.. Then they would find out I am a registered republican and it would be all over for me.

dude, so true. Massachusetts FTL :notnice:

svttech76 said:
if I shot them while they were doing this all you would see on the local news here is how some misunderstood teenage heros that were just out to go get some ice cream and soda pop were brutally shot by a evil gun owner..

Thats exactly why you gotta be careful man - in my experiences, the cops always see the retaliation, so dont do something thats gonna get you hurt or locked up...IMO - there's no better way to get back at someone for something like that then to be there when they get caught & point and laugh when theyre hauled off in cuffs...

svttech76 said:

I feel you. Im big into sport shooting and I own a few nice guns, aside from protective firearms-
Did a bit in school about gun ownership and safety- and was almost boo'ed out of the classroom

BTW guns dont kill people, chuck norris does.

XXMustangRayXX said:
My crazy uncle Joe...lol...had this crappy 89' Mazda something and this kid smashed the window out. Well, he waited the next night and when the kid came he stuck an arrow through his ankle...lmao...

I hope he got the right kid... :lol:

BTW I think my best way to handle this now is let the cops do there job, these idiots are going to get caught, there is way to much attention on them now.

I had a 16 yo punk kid who I had a confrontation with way back when I was 19. One weekend he dropped off his buddy down the street from my house and proceeded to "landscape" my yard. My dad wasn't pleased. I would have left it alone but the fact he was "out to get me" is why I decided to retaliate. So the next weekend I knew he would be back because me and my friends were coming back from a skiing trip and saw them leaving the neighborhood on their way out. I knew he had a curfew so me and my friends went outside and waited for him at 10:30. Sure enough he drops his buddy off, drives toward my house and cuts the lights. As soon as he pulled into my yard six bricks hit his car, one of them through the rear window.

Thing that pissed me off is my cousin was in the car with him...I nearly beat the life out of him when he got out.

svttech76 said:
Soon we are moving out of this liberal hell hole. Then they would find out I am a registered republican and it would be all over for me.

talk about a stranger in a strange land...I didn't think there were any Republicans in Taxxachusetts since the Civil War...I feel your pain...

and I hope you get your car put back to rights...

stangGT97 said:
forget the Benelli

minigun1.jpg

where do u get that? I looked everywhere in Walmart, and i couldn't find it:nonono:
I want one for next time i see punk rasin hell on my street late night...

Attachments

• minigun1.jpg
    minigun1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 55
SVT, sorry for the nonsense those losers did to your stang. Keep your eyes and ears open, I'm sure they'll be bragging about it SOON! Try to find out the circles they hang out in, just start asking kids if they know anyone that owns a black sedan....and make up some story as to why you are looking for them. You'll find them and when you do, pick one up and flip him upside down and start shaking and keep the money that falls out, then call the cops. They are creeps and it's their word against yours. I'd blackmail them for all they got and THEN press charges and seek restituion while they are in jail. If I was there I'd most definately help you with your quest....I told my wife all about how you were helping me with my stang, and she saw the pics you posted of your stang and she said, "It's a shame it happened to such a good guy" Peace Bro! I'll pray they get caught :nice:

That is so messed up...

That makes me a bit glad that I just bought (today in fact) a magnavox DVD+RW recorder (for only $60 too) to replace my dying VCR I use to record for "extra security" in front of my house.

Now I could catch 'em in DVD quality.

(It's pretty sad I had to stoop to this, but it seems everyone's neighborhoods are getting worse..)

Trail of Dead said:
SVT, sorry for the nonsense those losers did to your stang. Keep your eyes and ears open, I'm sure they'll be bragging about it SOON! Try to find out the circles they hang out in, just start asking kids if they know anyone that owns a black sedan....and make up some story as to why you are looking for them. You'll find them and when you do, pick one up and flip him upside down and start shaking and keep the money that falls out, then call the cops. They are creeps and it's their word against yours. I'd blackmail them for all they got and THEN press charges and seek restituion while they are in jail. If I was there I'd most definately help you with your quest....I told my wife all about how you were helping me with my stang, and she saw the pics you posted of your stang and she said, "It's a shame it happened to such a good guy" Peace Bro! I'll pray they get caught :nice:

thanks man.. Idiots like these punks will keep doing this stuff untill they get caught.. Several years ago I would have found out by now because I was closer to high school age then and friends would have heard somthing, but now I am almost 30 and I don't have kids old enough to know high school aged kids.

When they get caught if they are over 18 then I can do what I would liek to do to them.

It's pretty sad that this kind of sh** happens. I bet in a week or two if you did a search online, you'd find they made a video of it and put it online. It all comes from kids being spoiled - no respect for other people's property (and I speak from experience - I live in an area where not only are my kids spoiled, but so are everyone else's, and they have no idea what it is to work for what they've got. my neighbors/best friends bought their son a nice 94 gt vert and he calls it a piece of ****, because all his friends have suv's and newer cars). I really hope these kids get caught and get more than a little slap on the wrist.