Sound Tube for 2011 GT

• Sponsors (?)

I just removed the chunk of foam stuffed in the end inside the passenger compartment. Easy, look up under the dash to the left of the clutch pedal. There is a light grey piece of foam in a 1" diameter hole. Take some needle nose pliers and pull it out. Done. Want more sound.....do the under the hood sound supressors removal too. Want less noise, cut the one you removed in half and install.

With normal driving, I hardly notice a difference. At WOT, there is a much deeper, louder "growl" from the engine. Sounds mean for sure but is not over bearing. Conversations and phone still work fine. The nice ting it it can be reversed in a manner of a couple mins.

My Mom has a 10 GT and she has Mac axle backs on her car, so she likes it loud, she also has the sound tube running into her firewall, you're saying that under the dash (hers is auto) but still under the dash to the above left of the brake peddle there will be foam stuffed into a small tube that can be removed to allow for a little more engine sound in the cabin?

She would probably LOVE that if it could be removed to allow a bit more sound in the cabin :D