Spongy gas pedal inherent with drive by wire---is there a fix?

Saw a new "plug & play" product on TV---supposedly won an award for "best" at SEMA---that just might correct the dead gas pedal feel in our drive-by-wire Mustangs.
It's called sprintbooster, and they have a website, but no way to price them or buy them.
Anyone using it yet????

• Sponsors (?)

No, the canned tune will not fix this completely. Buck up and get a custome tune done.

You'll never look back :D

I agree 100% don't waste money on a canned tune get a custom tune, It doesn't have to be a 93 race tune, get an 86/87 89 octane street/performance tune from Bama, I've had tunes from other companies and the tunes that come from Bama IMO are the most aggressive/safe for your car.

By the way, a canned tune and a custom tune cost the same, if I were you, I would call American Muscle and order a SCT/SF3 tuner, you will get 3 custom tunes pre-loaded on the tuner of your choice, and if you can afford it get the tuner/cai combo, you would notice a huge difference in power with the two especially if your car is an automatic, you will still feel a big difference with a stick car, but the automatic cars def show a better seat of the pants kick.

Best of luck :nice: