ss vs. foxbody

25thmustang said:
He had a stock rear, blew it up, and I believe went to a 12 bolt and 4.10s. Those GM guys love to kill rears...

As far as the trap I think it was in the 113 range, they LOVE top end. My friends lid catback car trapped 111 I think he said. Thats a factory wringer right there, but he had issues with wheel hop and was in the mid 13s all day (yes mid 13s, not high).

Yep they sure "kill" a lot...

Yeah I was a bit conservative on the MPH...113mph is a strong running car...and PROVES more to Raph130 how badly he would get :spot: or :owned: for that matter...

• Sponsors (?)

Ahhh, leave him alone, he'll find out sure enough. It makes you wonder why GM went so far as to put so much into thier motors and then get such a nice trans for it and them put that sad excuse for a rear end 10 bolt in there. I mean, it's not even a 8.5" but a 7.5" rear end. At least ford had sence enough to put in a 8.8.

Stock for stock, the SS's motor has bigger displacement. The mustang should have more low-end torque but the SS should have no problem winning in the end with the right driver behind the wheel.

I had a "slow-marrow" once back in the 80's. The car wasn't running in top form and I easily walked away from a black 89 GT from a 15mph roll.

I hated that car! I couldn't keep the thing from rusting and everything was held together with rubberbands. I was envious of the mustangs around that time and had my ego deflated when a suped up notchback housing 4 people not only had my car for lunsh but sent it out to pasture!

I was owned that night and never regretted selling that piece of junk.

25thmustang said:
Hey raph130, I mea Massguy was the old name???

I guess you already ran the SS, and the video was posted online. Well, now I know who you are, I see your just as dumb as you used to be!

LOL...

nah brian he ran my old WRX his friend is the one who got the ass raping from my non impressive 2000 SS that he took the ride in. Raph anytime you want call josh and i'll go wipe the floor with your pink mustang. I don't think you'll ever learn. :nonono:

Raph anytime you want call josh and i'll go wipe the floor with your pink mustang. I don't think you'll ever learn.

I hear a CALL OUT!!! Raph130, are you gong to take that??? Now you have to back up what you were saying. Post the LS1 slaughtering house!!

where I live, SoCal, there arent a whole lot of muscle cars, but there are a lot of spoiled rich kids with BMWs and AUDIs and such, and its more fun beating up on them cuz they get all pissed off some old 89 LX just handed their ass to them...

Raph, let me see if this gym teacher's old math skills are still working correctly:

LS1 Camaro: 3500lb / 305hp = 11.47 lb/hp

LX Mustang V8: 3150lb / 225hp = 14 lb/hp

Yup, they are.

Your fantasy that your basically stock Mustang would beat a well driven LS1 is just that. I don't know why you keep posting this garbage. Just because you own a Mustang doesn't make your incessant BS excusable to those of us who deal in fact. Please grow up.

Raph prove 280 rwhp from a stock motor with ANY proof

ANY proof at all whate so ever. I have a car with slightly less, and know what it takes. As a matter of fact I have a car which runs very good times for whats done to it, I gaurentee you have nothing to prove anything you ever say!

I know Jeff, I know his cars, I know what they can and have done, I can back up whatever he says. You on the other hand have no proof of anything... Your not even wanted on a Mustang site kid... thats pathetic!

raph130 said:
last time i checked my car was a dark maroon half primed ready to go to the paint shop. and i never raced any 2000ss, i raced a AWD wrx with a 5.0 hatch (with a faulty tfi module, and when i explain it u told me oh lies lies, well *** you i wasn't liying) which i beat the 1st time, then you complained oh u missed 2nd gear then we raced again, i spun tires compeltely in 1st gear (ON SAND AND MELTED SNOW, WHEN IT FUCING SNOWED DURING THE NIGHT!!) and had a bad launch and u took me by 5-7 cars. omg your so talented. NOT

another thing your the idiot that blabs you had a 12 second stock wrx non-sti because u beat a 12 sec mustang. really fool? up pipe down pipe a few more psi of boost and a chip and rear seat delete and u think u got a 12 second or low 13 second wrx? your on crack, you think ur wrx is faster than the wrx sti? eat crap. who is the bs'r now. seems to me your not as great as a driver as you think you are. ytou drive cars with awd or traction control where as i drive rwd cars without any of that. plus you wreck tranny gears. both your wrx and camaro ss trannies have been screwed by you.

then you talk crap because you beat a stang that has major traction problems and u take off dumping it at 5k with awd like a bat in hell. if a stang had slicks you would have your ass handed to you on a silver plate.

raph you're a real tough guy on the message board but when you see me in person you hang your head and look like the real dope you are. All I did was call you out. My tranny is fine in my SS and has never been touched. So I am once again calling you out. Bring out the pink mustang and be beat and beaten badly. Stop hiding behind the keyboard at the nursing home with the old people. You only live 10 minutes away you name the time and the place since you have no life it shouldn't be much of an issue setting it up. I should probably also let everyone know you're legally not right in the head which is why you're in your early 20's and on social security.I figured the people here would like to know they pay for the mods on your mustang.Do yourself a favor and THINK before you open your mouth.

Could ya'll do me and some others a favor and get that on video :D

Raph...your car is going to get killed...no...wait...murdered... :nice:

My car weighs 3180 without me in it...just a FYI...not all ls1's are 3600lbs just for your FYI...

And why did you take your picture out of your avatar? It was a black stang...but now you say it is dark maroon/primered? Let me guess it was your friends?

Please quit posting here...Please... :nonono: