ss vs. foxbody

• Sponsors (?)

5spd GT said:
Could ya'll do me and some others a favor and get that on video :D

Raph...your car is going to get killed...no...wait...murdered... :nice:

My car weighs 3180 without me in it...just a FYI...not all ls1's are 3600lbs just for your FYI...

And why did you take your picture out of your avatar? It was a black stang...but now you say it is dark maroon/primered? Let me guess it was your friends?

Please quit posting here...Please... :nonono:

He found a pretty picture on the internet of someone elses car and said "gee i wish mine looked like that", then proceeded to post it as his avatar. His friend's black notch looks just like his car except grey instead of pink. They both took cars with decent paint jobs and sanded them down. Why?? I'll never understand it. :shrug: Don't worry if he accepts my challenge it'll be on vid and if someone hosts it..it'll be posted ASAP.

raph130 said:
my income is none of your bussiness and you have no right to share that. for your information what i have been doing to my car right now, i sold $400 worth of parts off my car which is how i was able to afford what i am putting into it right now. you can even ask josh about that because he knows it. actually i am 100% right in the head, nobody is normal everyone on this planet has some abnormal amount/communication of transmitters in their body, its called being human and unperfect. if you are without flaws, then by all means point your finger at me, if not, point it at yourself. i wont even stoop to your level because i could make fun of your flaws. but u know what your personal life is not my bussiness. were talking about cars, and ur immature for devulging my private life with strangers. what a great person you are inside... i am a better person inside than you.

Right...well anyways now that sad story is out of the way. Do you accept my challenge?

raph130 said:
no its called not having a camera and i can put whatever i want in my avatar. at least i dont go on forums telling people i have a 10 second camaro, when in real life it doesn't even have a motor, and never HAD ONE whle in his possesion. please by all means explain why josh would say this on a forum. i hope he gets the car running one day, but bs like that is stupid. i did soem researching and i found him saying alot of crap on forums that aren't true..interesting

Why do you avoid my questions? Josh has nothing to do with this. Do you accept my challenge? You said you could take a LS1 no problem. I have one and i'm calling you out! Do you accept?

Hahah pointing fingers now??? Josh isnt even here and doesnt post here, so why bring him into it?

Were talking about you and your car, both of which sound like they have issues.

Just race the LS1, afterall if you lose you are either a bad driver or the LS1 has nitrous!

25thmustang said:
Hahah pointing fingers now??? Josh isnt even here and doesnt post here, so why bring him into it?

Were talking about you and your car, both of which sound like they have issues.

Just race the LS1, afterall if you lose you are either a bad driver or the LS1 has nitrous!

he's too :taco: to reply Brian cause he knows he will get beaten badly.

Hahah, you have no track times, and I can tell you you dont have too much power.

My dads LX ran 12.11, you better believe Id be ,id to high 12s on street radials. i even went 12s on my car on street tires.

So now your scared, not right in the head and cant drive!!!

Leave the site...

raph130 said:
your not worth wasting gas on buddy. and 2nd unless u want to buy me slicks the answer is no. i have too much power for any street tire. sure go ahead call me a :taco: , because you know what, a low 12 second stang is nothing but a 17 second car on street tires because without slicks, racing is not a question. not to mention i still have stock springs and control arms. and i dont have to prove anything to you. you wanna race? ill take u on a roll on the highway starting from 40mph where we both have 100% traction, from there watch my rear lights dissappear from your eyes.

fine we'll go from a roll on the highway. You name the time and the place. cause we know LS1's have no topend :rolleyes: