North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Think I found my B-day Present to myself.

attachment.php

rustang04 said:
no i just had to get defensive real quik.

i tuned the supra last week it now has 694.13rwhp. we are taking it to oxford tonight to try it out :D

Holy ****E!!!!!

I have nothing against Supras bro i just don't some of the drivers they are like most vette owners....they think they are invincible.

BTW i do love how that car looks next to the Skyline, both are friggin sick cars.

DoubleONegative said:
yeah thats all you need

BTW i can just see your fat ass on that thing, and hearing that bike cry "UNCLE UNCLE" lol

HAHA Very funny, you very funny American.

I just need something else besides the Stang Ive had it going on 6 yrs now and Im not tired or sick of it just that its such a money pit and I keep spending money on it so I think if I had something else I would be less inclined to do that. Ive always wanted one anyway even before I was into Stangs just that I never seriously thought about it until now. Theres lots of guys at work that have bikes so theres pleantly of people to ride with. The Stang scence is kinda slow this yr, besides FFW and the Track I havnt really done much, the whole car show thing is old I only want to go to a few of them now.

Oh ya, stick yourself with another payment... :rolleyes: Then, in 6 months you'll get sick of it and sell it at a loss. Why don't you do what I've been telling you.. Save your money and buy a house. I wish I did that a lot sooner than I did,

whitehorseupnorth said:
Oh ya, stick yourself with another payment... :rolleyes: Then, in 6 months you'll get sick of it and sell it at a loss. Why don't you do what I've been telling you.. Save your money and buy a house. I wish I did that a lot sooner than I did,

Its not your money.

Striped5.0 said:
I just need something else besides the Stang Ive had it going on 6 yrs now and Im not tired or sick of it just that its such a money pit and I keep spending money on it so I think if I had something else I would be less inclined to do that..

You say that now but it wont happen. You'll soon want to mod the bike especially when you start riding with others..trust me. been there done that,and if you think car parts are expensive what til you start buying bike parts.

FEARNO1 said:
You say that now but it wont happen. You'll soon want to mod the bike especially when you start riding with others..trust me. been there done that,and if you think car parts are expensive what til you start buying bike parts.

I dont really plan on modding the bike, prob just a slip on pipe and maybe a diffrent shield on the front. Other then that its fast enough for me only stuff I really want is riding apperal like nice jacket and gloves.

Thats one thing I have been thinking about is it would be good to have a nice stang and a nice bike but how much would the Stang get neglected? I like both just as much but Ive never owned a bike so I at least want to try it and see how I like it, if its not cracked up to what I thought it would be then I can always sell it later on if I get one. For now Im just doing alot of reading up on them b/c Ive been out of the bike scene for so long, I used to be a huge ZX fan but I really like the looks of the R6. I'll start looking next week on my days off and see what I can find I'll more then likley have to get a used 03-04 R6 b/c as far as I know there are no new ones left on a showroom floor in New England, they seem to be the hot bike at the moment.

FEARNO1 said:
psh..oh yeah,well i know a guy that has a friend of a friends brothers sisters uncles boyfriend who is one the internet that has a car that was just tuned that has 695hp and would wax that Supra..I know I saw the picture so I know its legit... :D :p

Just messing with ya....Is it your Supra that you tuned??

DINK :cheers:

If you really want a bike get a used one. If you get tired of it after a while then its not as big of a loss to get rid of it. If you think that you can't enjoy the car now because of the crappy weather wait till you get a bike. The bike will sit more often than you think. I got rid of my bike about 5 years ago and I don't really miss it. It was fun but I used it less and less and always wondering if the weather was going to turn crappy.
Its a big investment and commitment but a house is a great thing to have.

gaslight said:
If you really want a bike get a used one. If you get tired of it after a while then its not as big of a loss to get rid of it. If you think that you can't enjoy the car now because of the crappy weather wait till you get a bike. The bike will sit more often than you think. I got rid of my bike about 5 years ago and I don't really miss it. It was fun but I used it less and less and always wondering if the weather was going to turn crappy.
Its a big investment and commitment but a house is a great thing to have.

I plan on getting a used one. I'll only find out if and how much I like having a bike unless I get one and find out for myself. Yes a house is nice and I want my own one day but I dont mind where I live either Im happy where I am and its a nice area and a nice place.