North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

03BADSTANG said:
Hey Travis, I have not been online for a few days, but wow am I shocked!! The damn thing is paid for man, just keep the car!! Anyways, here is a vid to help you think a little more clearly>>>>>

Insane Bike Video

Thanks mike but Ive seen tons of vids like that. Yeah the car is paid for but how much would I really drive it if I got a new bike ?

this one is for you Bryan!!

dirtysanchez15hr.gif

Attachments

• dirtysanchez15hr.gif
    dirtysanchez15hr.gif
    7 KB · Views: 23
Striped5.0 said:
Thanks mike but Ive seen tons of vids like that. Yeah the car is paid for but how much would I really drive it if I got a new bike ?
I will tell you that you will get more use out of a car than a bike. Your not going to get wet from the rain while in your car. When its hot outside you can turn on the AC.
When its cold outside you won't want to ride the bike because the wind chill will make your balls schrivel to the size of raisins. Your hands will start to freeze even with gloves on and that makes it very difficult to grip the handle bars. I used to put my hands on the engine to warm them up while riding at night.
You can use your car more months out of the year than a bike.
You can't load a bunch of stuff on the back of your bike but you can put plenty in the trunk or back seat of a car.
I could go on and on. Bikes are fun toys but do have plenty of draw backs.
Keep the car.

gaslight said:
I will tell you that you will get more use out of a car than a bike. Your not going to get wet from the rain while in your car.

I dont drive the car in the rain either

gaslight said:
When its hot outside you can turn on the AC.

My A/C has not worked all summer and even if it did I never used it anyway, driving w/ the windows down is fine w/ me.

gaslight said:
You can use your car more months out of the year than a bike.
You can't load a bunch of stuff on the back of your bike but you can put plenty in the trunk or back seat of a car.

I never put anything in my trunk, its not a rolling salvage yrd or flea market.

gaslight said:
I could go on and on. Bikes are fun toys but do have plenty of draw backs.
Keep the car.

might as well keep going b/c you havnt said anything yet that makes me think.....oh $hit I did not think of that :(

I dont see why some of you are trying to change my mind or talk me out of it. How hard is it to understand that at this point in time Id rather have a bike then keep the Mustang. Ive thought about all of this and alot more and I still end up w/ the same outcome of wanting the bike more. If I keep the car Im just going to keep spending money on it and Ive put enough into it now. Id rather have something like a nice HDTV then a set of racing seats.

Striped5.0 said:
I dont see why some of you are trying to change my mind or talk me out of it. How hard is it to understand that at this point in time Id rather have a bike then keep the Mustang. Ive thought about all of this and alot more and I still end up w/ the same outcome of wanting the bike more. If I keep the car Im just going to keep spending money on it and Ive put enough into it now. Id rather have something like a nice HDTV then a set of racing seats.

You know what I think. You really don't want to get rid of the stang. Your having financial trouble and the bike is an easy way to have fun cheap. You figure you could sell the car and pretty much come out even with the money to pay for a bike. Though, you'll never get $8,500 for the car. Just keep the friggen thing. Oh ya, the rules state that you have to have a stang to be in the club. Without one you won't be able to hang with us anymore or post in this thread. Cause if you do then you'll be a poser/ troll. Did you think about that!!!!

whitehorseupnorth said:
You know what I think. You really don't want to get rid of the stang. Your having financial trouble and the bike is an easy way to have fun cheap. You figure you could sell the car and pretty much come out even with the money to pay for a bike. Though, you'll never get $8,500 for the car. Just keep the friggen thing. Oh ya, the rules state that you have to have a stang to be in the club. Without one you won't be able to hang with us anymore or post in this thread. Cause if you do then you'll be a poser/ troll. Did you think about that!!!!
:owned: I agree. I do believe it was in the by-laws.

whitehorseupnorth said:
You know what I think. You really don't want to get rid of the stang. Your having financial trouble and the bike is an easy way to have fun cheap.

wow your way off on that. Im not having any trouble as far as that goes b/c Im making more then I was last yr. The biggest factor is dumping so much money into the car and Im just done w/ it. It was fun for awhile but its my biggest expense that I have and thats on a 11 yr old car thats paid for. does not make alot of sense if you ask me. If I could keep it w/ out modding it then it would be diffrent.

FEARNO1 said:
Mike where the hell have you been????

Work has owned my a$$ this past week or so. We had 3 drivers get hurt, and one on vacation, which put me back on a truck for the first time this year. My body is letting me know how out of shape I am in right now :damnit: