North East SSoM Members!!!

The other factor is that Ive been into bikes long before I was Mustangs but it just was not pratical nor could I afford one when I was in my teens. The Mustang ride has lasted for over 10 yrs now I dont see the issue in getting into something that I always wanted to but never got the chance to. If I was having $$$ issues I would not be committed to paying a bike payment and the ins on one which is not cheap or would I have spent $800 on suspension 3 wks ago.

• Sponsors (?)

whitehorseupnorth said:
You know what I think. You really don't want to get rid of the stang. Your having financial trouble and the bike is an easy way to have fun cheap. You figure you could sell the car and pretty much come out even with the money to pay for a bike. Though, you'll never get $8,500 for the car. Just keep the friggen thing. Oh ya, the rules state that you have to have a stang to be in the club. Without one you won't be able to hang with us anymore or post in this thread. Cause if you do then you'll be a poser/ troll. Did you think about that!!!!

Maybe he has some new biker friends, and he wants to get down some guys pants? Seriously though. Chris is right, so just let us know if you want to ditch the club.......loser!!!

Striped5.0 said:
The other factor is that Ive been into bikes long before I was Mustangs but it just was not pratical nor could I afford one when I was in my teens. The Mustang ride has lasted for over 10 yrs now I dont see the issue in getting into something that I always wanted to but never got the chance to. If I was having $$$ issues I would not be committed to paying a bike payment and the ins on one which is not cheap or would I have spent $800 on suspension 3 wks ago.

That's f'd up. You spent $800 on suspension parts JUST 3 weeks ago, and now you want to sell it.

Striped5.0 said:
wow your way off on that. Im not having any trouble as far as that goes b/c Im making more then I was last yr. The biggest factor is dumping so much money into the car and Im just done w/ it. It was fun for awhile but its my biggest expense that I have and thats on a 11 yr old car thats paid for. does not make alot of sense if you ask me. If I could keep it w/ out modding it then it would be diffrent.

$hit, if my car was paid for, I would be dumping some serious cash into that mofo(even more than now)!!!

whitehorseupnorth said:
Oh ya, the rules state that you have to have a stang to be in the club. Without one you won't be able to hang with us anymore or post in this thread. Cause if you do then you'll be a poser/ troll. Did you think about that!!!!

Not everyone that posts in this thread is a club member plus you dont own stangnet. Did you accidently sit on a stick or are you just pissed b/c the club keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Striped5.0 said:
Not everyone that posts in this thread is a club member plus you dont own stangnet. Did you accidently sit on a stick or are you just pissed b/c the club keeps getting smaller and smaller.

99.9% who do post here own Mustangs though. How do you figure the club is getting smaller and smaller? You are the only one that's leaving. Quality over quantity I guess....

The club is getting smaller because Fred moved to florida, and i am moving to Florida as well.

dan is gonna be moving in the next year or so.

your getting a F U C K I N G bike

so thats gonna leave within the next 2 years.

Mike S
Mike whatever his last name is
Brian
Chris
Larry - sorry man i had to edit i almost forgot ya brotha

DoubleONegative said:
The club is getting smaller because Fred moved to florida, and i am moving to Florida as well.

dan is gonna be moving in the next year or so.

your getting a F U C K I N G bike

so thats gonna leave within the next 2 years.

Mike S
Mike whatever his last name is
Brian
Chris

Larry is in the club too :D Just because you guys are moving, does not mean you are out of the club. True, you can't participate in events with us locally, but you guys are part of what started the club, and as long as you keep your passion for your Mustang alive, you guys will always be in the club, unless you state otherwise. It is sad to see you guys move though, because you are all good friends, and we will miss being able to hang with you on a regular basis. You guys may live far away, but you are still SSoM memebers, the baddest club in the Northeast(and various other parts of the nation)!!! :D