North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Don't call me retarded but do those 7.5s fit on a 3.5 rim??? Or are the 7.5s rear tires? I feel like a tard for asking that but I'm confused. Oh yeah, where are the damn pics!

yes they fit lol

the rears are 26x10s on a 15x8 rim

No fred the car isn't going up for sale

The rear end fried the other day while i was on my way home form getting it inspected...****ing pinion seal failed, puked all the fluid out and wow did that bitch whine lol

And yes i still want a vette

yes they fit lol

The rear end fried the other day while i was on my way home form getting it inspected...****ing pinion seal failed, puked all the fluid out and wow did that bitch whine lol

And yes i still want a vette

Too bad you didn't live closer, I could fix her right up for ya.

Well the stang project is comming along nice. Got the complete suspension on and I'm half way through the Kenne Bell install. Then I have some 14" baer brakes to put on all four corners along with some 18" forged Roush wheels. I'll post some pics when I closer to completion.

Too bad you didn't live closer, I could fix her right up for ya.

Well the stang project is comming along nice. Got the complete suspension on and I'm half way through the Kenne Bell install. Then I have some 14" baer brakes to put on all four corners along with some 18" forged Roush wheels. I'll post some pics when I closer to completion.

Sounds awesome. Please do post up some pics.

went to the Common Ground fair yesterday. Haven't been there in about 20 years. More than a few 'Dirty Hippies' could be seen. Dread locks, dirty bare feet and at least one guy wearing a skirt. I was expecting that and warned my wife before we got there. Its an interesting place. Its set up as a organic fair and organic lifestyle. Good entertainment just looking at the people.
Someone was burning a smudge pot. It smelled like a combo of dog crap and bad pot.:D
I did my part of being organic for the day by having and releasing lots of natural gas. Did some crop dusting in the various tents.

went to the Common Ground fair yesterday. Haven't been there in about 20 years. More than a few 'Dirty Hippies' could be seen. Dread locks, dirty bare feet and at least one guy wearing a skirt. I was expecting that and warned my wife before we got there. Its an interesting place. Its set up as a organic fair and organic lifestyle. Good entertainment just looking at the people.
Someone was burning a smudge pot. It smelled like a combo of dog crap and bad pot.:D
I did my part of being organic for the day by having and releasing lots of natural gas. Did some crop dusting in the various tents.

you wanna talk about hippies???

i live 3 miles away from the original sight of woodstock...****ing hippies everywhere paying homage to jimmie hendrix and janis joplin

Nothing wrong with Jimmy and Janis. Well, Janis' voice wasn't the best but Hendrix could do things to that guitar long before anyone else could. Plus he could do it while on acid!:nice:
Nothing wrong with being a hippie but please use a friggin' bar of soap!