Attachments

• Plow_1.JPG
    Plow_1.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Plow_2.JPG
    Plow_2.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Sponsors (?)

Do you guys realize that there are close to 19,000 posts on this thread? Even if not all of them are car related, that's pretty impressive.

The new Taurus SHO is a pretty cool ride, but is also very pricey. I wouldn't mind test driving on of those. On the subject of Ford products, Quirk Ford in Augusta has an SVT Raptor. Cool looking ride, but I think it has the same weak 5.3L, 315 HP V8 that I have in my truck. I read someplace a while back that a 6L modular was coming for the 2010 or 2011 F series trucks, and Hopefully a Mustang as well.

rumors for a while now have been a bigger displacement in the mustangs. With Chrysler and Chevy having more displacement it only make sense for Ford to finally step up the displacement. I'm sure they don't have the balls to step it up a lot like high 300s to low 400s. The mod motor has been pretty good as of late but its seriously lacks cubic inches.
I'm sure the increase in size has plenty to do with Don Bowles' motor he was testing last year at the drags. They need better bore spacing and the ability to have a larger bore.

If you look at Ford's website on the Raptor it does say a 6.2L SOHC with a 6 speed auto will be available in early 2010 for a extra $3000.http://www.fordvehicles.com/f150raptor/?searchid=426441|28121033|205363816

so what exactly is going on at Tasca day besides a car show?
What time are you going to be there?
My car isn't exactly clean and I don't have time to clean it. I'll have to stop and get gas in the morning plus stop at the ATM.
I'll check back in here tonight when I get home from work.
Shaw are you going?

Good action yesterday!
Wished I could have got shot of a 84 vert that did a huge wheel stand right after Travis went. It went way the hell up and torqued over to the right side. It almost looked like it was going to roll over on that side. Scary. It was running in the 9's.
I think a couple of cars were scraping the bumpers.
Big thumbs up to Travis for improving and hitting his goal.

Good action yesterday!
Wished I could have got shot of a 84 vert that did a huge wheel stand right after Travis went. It went way the hell up and torqued over to the right side. It almost looked like it was going to roll over on that side. Scary. It was running in the 9's.
I think a couple of cars were scraping the bumpers.
Big thumbs up to Travis for improving and hitting his goal.

here is the fox wheel stand

YouTube - Wheels Up Fox Body Launch