Attachments

• Chyrel 044.jpg
    Chyrel 044.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Chyrel 010.jpg
    Chyrel 010.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Sponsors (?)

I didn't realize it was that old. Abuse will do that. If you wanna play your gonna have to pay and not worry about broken parts.
What are you going to get for a replacement?
Did you put in an aluminum flywheel before? If not it would be a great time to do it.

Yeah I didn't care if anyone was looking. My wife and I were both laughing.
We had another laugh when we both had to use the bathroom over at the Wynn. I went in to the most beautiful and clean bathroom I had ever seen. I thought about taking a pic of the place but I didn't. My wife and I met outside the bathrooms and both said it was the most beautiful ones we had been in. Then she told me she almost took a pic of the place. I admitted I had almost done the same. We had a good laugh. Weird things we do!

still haven't taken the stang out on the road. Called the insurance company friday to reinstate the coverage. Had to call them yesterday because I still have not received the proof of insurance cards! The office is in Biddeford so it doesn't take that long to get the cards here.

Got the Mustang back from Chris today, still in dire need of an alignment but I'll get that done soon. Got it home today, did an oil change, took out the radiator to replace it w/ the new one and took out the AC System.

008-11.jpg

004-21.jpg

006-8.jpg

New K member

010-9.jpg

Just need to get the correct size belt b/c the AC Compressor is now gone and then just put the new radiator back in then its moving on to getting the clutch replaced.

wow what is growing on your face? You might need antibiotics for that.
congrats!

Can't believe that pic of me in front of the ship was removed. IT IS ART YOU KNOW!!!!
Took the car to work today. Did a nice burnout before I hit the turnpike at the end of the day. Nice and smokey!
ArizonaVacation106.jpg

about time that you took it out and drove it! Radiator swap is all done on mine, no leaks. Took forever to get the right size belt b/c its short belted now and the Under drive pulleys made it even more difficult. Hopefully getting the bump steer kit on tonight then I just have to get it re aligned and then move onto the clutch issue.

Who took your pic down? This place or where it was hosted?