standard trans and other prob

Ok so i have a 2002 gt and the car used to be automatic but now the car is standard. i bought the car like that and just recently found out it used to be auto. the car has codes from the auto transmission like shift silinoid etc.. how do i get rid of these codes? or will they all ways be there.

also my car for some reason isnt putting all the power to the wheels it stutters alot. but not a bad stutter more like if im in fifth gear just cruising i can feel like the car holding back then letting it go if that makes any sense. but its like that in all gears if car is running, it feels like the car isnt getting its full potential out to the wheels. and im not always racing the car its my daily driver so i dont dawg it every chance i get.

last but not least the car dies out when slowing down and dropping it to neutral or lower gear for some reason. if i dont give it a little gas when dropping to nuetral when slowing down the car will die. i was told to check the vacuum lines but can any one tell me all the vacuum lines to check and where they are located bc the car just gets into the low rpms and just dies. need help with all :(

• Sponsors (?)

i was told to check the vacuum lines but can any one tell me all the vacuum lines to check and where they are located
Do you honestly expect someone to post ALL of the points to check for vacuum leaks? There are 100's of places unmetered air can enter.

Most ppl start with all hoses and lines. Replace the PVC valve and then work up from there.

There is no elevator to sucess. You have to take the steps!

Here's some information on how to find vacuum leaks:

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...-dieing-idle-idling-rough-16.html#post2942011

Here's some more information on how to trouble shoot idle/IAC problems:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...-dieing-idle-idling-rough-14.html#post2260649

If this seems like too much work, most ppl take a chance and replace the IAC.

Regarding the lack of power, IMO this should start with a review of the secondary ignition system. What are the condition of the spark plugs? Is there any moisture in the spark plug wells?

Other possible causes of poor part throttle response could be excessive EGR flow.

Regarding the automatic DTC codes. A custom tune maybe able to remove the codes. A PCM from a MANUAL car will also fix this issue.