Stangbangerz fall cruise in......

Mr.Moontang

Nov 21, 2003
Cincinnati,Ohio
StangBangerz Fall Cruise-In
If any of you eastern IN, northern KY or southern OH peeps are looking for some fun in Oct....

What? StangBangerz 4th Annual Fall Cruise-In
Where? Knights of Columbus - 3144 Blue Rock Rd White Oak, OH 45239
When? Sunday Oct 9th from Noon - 5pm
Rainout date - Sunday Oct 16th

Our charity will be the "Do it for Matt" foundation. A horrible accident ripped Matt Howard from his loving wife and triplets. All proceeds from T-shirts/sticker/raffle sales will benefit the Howard family.

To everyone that showed up for the spring cruise, you know it was a HUGE turnout and overwhelmingly so. To alleviate the long waits for food and drinks. K of C will have an outdoor trailer size grill and I'm waiting to hear the details on the drinks.

Our good buddy Dr Jamie Meyer who writes for 5.0 and Hot Rod magazine made it to our spring cruise-in. Will he be back for the fall bash? :dunno:

BURNOUTS WILL BE PERMITTED AGAIN but people, PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THIS PRIVILEGE!!
This K of C Hall location is a nice spot for us. If we want to be able to come back we need to be respectful adults about it.

Guidelines
1) The burnout area will be moved to the rear-most part of the main drive.
2) DO NOT try to boil the tires until they pop. Marks ON the pavement are cool. Marks IN the pavement are not cool.
3) Burnouts should be done on your way out of the cruise-in. We don't need idiots doing 15 sequential burnouts just for the fun of it.
4) Please be aware of people in the area as well as knowing when to let off.

We're still finalizing a few details but I wanted to get the word out asap. I will post up any additional information as it becomes available

• Sponsors (?)