CobraRed_96_GT

May 20, 2006
UCSD/La Jolla
Finally got some pics of the set-up

Front's cut down 1" by Eric Vaughn:
10" lip to lip, 11" is stock.
Picture1711558215.jpg

Picture1711558216.jpg

Wheels+self-painted wing and self painted tails+chrome license plate frame delete:shrug:

Picture001-4.jpg

Picture003-7.jpg

002.jpg

Picture005-5.jpg

Picture007-3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

A Few Comments From SRT Handz....

1. Now that you got Sicker wheels you need to get more of a Dump. The car is missing a better stance. Find someone and pick up some H&R SS Springs

2. I Dont know if i like the Tinted Tails....I think it would look sicker with Red tails on a red car

3. You need a shorter Antenna

4. Ever thought about a Black Powercoated Plate Frame? I picked one up and it looks so damn clean.

Still looks so sick

A Few Comments From SRT Handz....

1. Now that you got Sicker wheels you need to get more of a Dump. The car is missing a better stance. Find someone and pick up some H&R SS Springs

2. I Dont know if i like the Tinted Tails....I think it would look sicker with Red tails on a red car

3. You need a shorter Antenna

4. Ever thought about a Black Powercoated Plate Frame? I picked one up and it looks so damn clean.

Still looks so sick

:lol: Yeah....Make sure you listen to this guy, since he's the Mustang detail expert.

SRT...I find it funny how you talk crap about every car people post pics of, yet I have not seen a single pic of your car.

On a serious note, your car looks badass. Those wheels are one of a kind and I love the spoiler. If I didn't pick up my 04, I was going to buy that spoiler for my 96 this summer. Nice car bro! :nice:

:lol: Yeah....Make sure you listen to this guy, since he's the Mustang detail expert.

SRT...I find it funny how you talk crap about every car people post pics of, yet I have not seen a single pic of your car.

On a serious note, your car looks badass. Those wheels are one of a kind and I love the spoiler. If I didn't pick up my 04, I was going to buy that spoiler for my 96 this summer. Nice car bro! :nice:

dont get him started :rolleyes:
how can you miss his pictures? theyre all like 3000x3000 big :jester:
he has a nice clean aero.

-----------------

Cobra, thats one hell of a unique lookin stang. absolute awesome job putting everything together! :nice:

Hell yea the car looks tits. Why did you narrow the wheels though? Looks great either way:nice:
They are 18x10's, you can't put 18x10's up front, so an inch was cut off.

As for springs, no thanks. I like not scraping everything known to man, I've said it before - I'd rather keep drivability than get a few more votes in SOTM.

Keeping the wing black for now. I don't like the idea of paying someone $170 to paint match it to pink, ha. Will soon have a cowl hood in order to fit my build that i'll keep black as well.

Thanks for the compliments, folks!

I am Not talking any Crap on CobraRed, i am just giving some constructive criticism.

Seeing that i have scene both our cars in person together i believe that there little detail things will make the car look its sickest.

IMG_0276cleanResized.jpg