Stangnet makes me want to sell my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Damn I must have really gotten under your guys skin. Like how you had to make a new thread then bash me. I have like 4 or 5 people on here calling me a prick. Sorry I didn't know you guys dick ride Jinx that much.

Dustin

MysteryMachine said:
HA HA HA yeah theres friendships on here that I ain't apart of. Everybody hates me cause of the color of my car. Like I give a F U C K if you asses like me . Thats why you talk **** I talk it right back F U C K IT

I'm cool with maybe 5 guys off here

I haven't really noticed many 94-95 guys talkin any sh** on your car really. Maybe one few and far between. If you've been hangin out in 5.0 Tech or 5.0 Talk, then I'm not surprised because EVERYTHING is rice to them.

I personally never had anything against the color of your car.

and finally, I'd rather be associated with mustang people than most other car people. I've lurked on some other forums and there is generally alot more flaming and bitching on those (mainly import forums of all makes, and a few GM ones). Additionally, StangNet is a hell of a lot more laid back than Corral, I am only registered over there for classifieds cuz I can't stand how rude people can be over there.

Like i said in the other posts...there are always 2 sides to a story. Dustin and Eades are usually "cool" guys...so i knew something had to happen to change that.

Now that i know the other details, i understand the **** talking.

But like i said, its the internet, get over it.

SeventyMach1 said:
So how about it Nate?

There IS NO excuse for acting like they are ...... but just what the hell is making them do it?

Im not the one to get in the middle of it all but what i will say is this...talking **** is talking ****. It goes both ways. Dont think that all you read is all of what is causing it. There are always 2 sides to a story.

Dustin and eades dont appear to be justified...thats why i was bothered earlier because you cant see the whole picture. But you dont need to see it, just realize that THERE ARE ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY.

Now....thats the end of this story:ZipIt:

I'll tell you all so its ot in the open eades was crunked or was in it with a friend. We used to talk on aim then one day after crunked was banned he said its so funny you keep bringing him up. I was like no I don't everybody else does and he kept saying it was me and i got tired of it and said to a few people he was being an *******. Well some how it got blown up to where i was talkign **** on him telling everybody he was a ******* blah blah blah. so he made up a new name asked me what i thought about him and i said he was cool at first then turned into an ass and explained why i said he changed. well then Him, Matt, Dustin, and Patrick invited me into a chat and said lets talk **** on eades. And he said we all know mystery does. I said yup I think he's an ass all I ever said. then he Imes me and starts all thins **** that i said all this stuff about him and everybody tells him i always talk about him all the time which wasn't true. I though all them other guys were cool I talked to them on AIM consideried them online friends but they stabed me in the back now you know why theres certain people i go off on thats the story. what ever else they feed you people is BS just to make them look good. Which i don't expect any one to believe me because eades is "such a great guy on SN" and you all believe everything he says but thats the truth. So like me hate me i really don't give a F U C K

MysteryMachine said:
I'll tell you all so its ot in the open eades was crunked or was in it with a friend. We used to talk on aim then one day after crunked was banned he said its so funny you keep bringing him up. I was like no I don't everybody else does and he kept saying it was me and i got tired of it and said to a few people he was being an *******. Well some how it got blown up to where i was talkign **** on him telling everybody he was a ******* blah blah blah. so he made up a new name asked me what i thought about him and i said he was cool at first then turned into an ass and explained why i said he changed. well then Him, Matt, Dustin, and Patrick invited me into a chat and said lets talk **** on eades. And he said we all know mystery does. I said yup I think he's an ass all I ever said. then he Imes me and starts all thins **** that i said all this stuff about him and everybody tells him i always talk about him all the time which wasn't true. I though all them other guys were cool I talked to them on AIM consideried them online friends but they stabed me in the back now you know why theres certain people i go off on thats the story. what ever else they feed you people is BS just to make them look good. Which i don't expect any one to believe me because eades is "such a great guy on SN" and you all believe everything he says but thats the truth. So like me hate me i really don't give a F U C K

all that over the internet?

Like isaid before...its just the internet:shrug: I dont care what happened with you guys...has nothing to do with me so my view of you or anyone else doesnt change:nice:

MysteryMachine said:

I told you I was going to drop it, don't start me back up again. You would dick ride chris went he was around then when he would leave you would talk crap. You ended up getting caught in the act. This was awhile ago anyways. I am dropping it now.

Dustin

Status
Not open for further replies.