Stangnet, you asked for it. Here it is.

bullitt 5561

Jun 18, 2006
:SNSign: , you asked for it....here it is. In my last picture whoring thread I got knocked a little for my 4 inch tail pipes. So I had some 3 inch tips welded on today. What you think?

Before
NewTailPipes001.jpg

After
NewTailPipes019.jpg

Attachments

• NewTailPipes001.jpg
    NewTailPipes001.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 80
  • NewTailPipes019.jpg
    NewTailPipes019.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

If we keep telling you to change them, will you keep getting them changed? If so, feel free to send me all the ones you take off after a few weeks. Maybe in a year or two, if I can get everyone to do this, we can errect some sort of exhaust tip shrine.???

Really though, I liked the old tips better. But, hey, it's not my car>>>

Ha, if i followed criticism on this site i would have to sell my worthless NPI because people on their high horse need to feel more superior than something that isn't a V6, IMO if it's a Bullit then you can go a lil over the top appearance wise - it's a special edition.

No way man, 4" tips all the way. It looked sick. Who cares if someone had a problem with it, it was unique and if YOU liked it thats what importaint.

Alot of people complain that I dont have a wing on my car anymore, or that I dont have tailpipes period and the cut outs for them are empty... but i dont care!!!! lol.

I like the new ones better, because they are angled right, and aren't sticking out 3 feet. They just need to be moved up closer to the bumper more. Here is my 3 1/2" tips, just because :D

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00154.jpg
    DSC00154.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 54
I like the new ones better, because they are angled right, and aren't sticking out 3 feet. They just need to be moved up closer to the bumper more. Here is my 3 1/2" tips, just because :D

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

the old tips were way better, and don't listen to anyone else.........perfect example, the guy above who said your old tips stuck out to far. look at his right side tip compared to his left side...

glass houses..

Attachments

• DSC00154.jpg
    DSC00154.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 55