Starbucks/ Red Robin Tonight? Sat Mar 4th?

• Sponsors (?)

Yet again, the person making the thread decides not to show up. :notnice:

Nice seeing everyone, good showing considering the temperature. Nice Vtec, phil:nice: Duner, since you werent there, we talked badly about you, hope thats ok. :ban: Ed, we could have had almost as many F series as Stangs if you would have showed up! :rolleyes:

gospeedgo said:

Nice seeing everyone, good showing considering the temperature. Nice Vtec, phil:nice: Duner, since you werent there, we talked badly about you, hope thats ok. :ban: Ed, we could have had almost as many F series as Stangs if you would have showed up! :rolleyes:
Sorry Jeff :( I would of showed but there was UFC Championship fight on tonight i've been waiting months to watch. Spring/summer is wright around the corner and im looking forward to getting together with everyone soon and more often. Yes I know about the new F150 family member :nice: what a beautiful truck/color combo:hail2: and Cory im a man of my word so im hanging on to that C-gar until we can light up together:nice:

gospeedgo said:

Sorry guys:nonono: I should be beat :dead:

We went test driving explorers and expeditions to JUST look.. well that didnt happen.. FELL in love with an expedition at yes Vancouver ford trust me we originally just drove by... and after all the going back and forth on the price and the salesman running after us as we were getting ready to drive away ( accepted our offer), we were finally done at 9... I know what does a family of 2 drivers need 6 cars... Were just sick I guess.. Its pretty sweet I might add!!!!

100_1616_0001.JPG

The Factor said:
Wow Misha how kool, congrats what nice ride. You and Eric are the bomb:nice: A true blue Ford family of my own heart:nice: :nice: :flag: :flag: :hail2:
Hey thanks!!!! Yeah were pretty excited, we just need to sell the 03 and the 4 banger is going away for sean ( unless I decide to sell it). Its prretty cool inside all kinds of crap, heated seats, automatic this, automatic that etc.. The sad part is these were 50k brand new in 00.... and now only worth 10k!!!