Street Master, Master of all things automotive, Super Stallion

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Big Don, Aug 20, 2001.

1. I remember this thread. I remember not posting in it. DOH!! :p

2. The hell? I posted in this thing in April of '03. :eek:

Ash

3. yup this thread is older then ****

4. Holllleee....I havent been on this site in about a year(Dont have the Stang anymore). I come back in cause I was thinking about all the fun chats we had and lo, here is the same thread I last posted in! Craziness. How the hell are ya'll?!

5. Awww its my finacee ;)

I remembered that after reading this thread :)

6. this thread should be closed ;p

7. are you kidding me? this post still exists? amazing, this is the only post left with me in it, too bad my port and polish post doesn't exist anymore

8. long time no see :)

9. No joke. I need that write up article.

This thread was the bomb back in the day.

10. wow... WAY before my time man... an entire thread dedicated to nothing more than being locked? sounds like people just like 97v6silver were in on the groundfloor of this one...

11. The sad thing is that this thread would have had more pages if everyone didn't leave this whole V6 board.

12. this isnt even the original either

13. .

I didn't even have a Mustang when I started posting in this thread, that seems like a million years ago. Its to bad that every one left the site. :shrug:

14. Hey Old schoolers! Time to bump this thread again!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Why would anyone want to leave?

16. when this thread started i was 13

17. I think I posted in here a long time ago.

18. Blah, there's something better...it's called "The V6 Forums are Dead" :D

19. +1 we got turkley sammiches & lesbo pron :drool:

20. Nope, that doesnt surpass this thread. This thread is all the old school SNers.