Street Master, Master of all things automotive, Super Stallion

• Sponsors (?)

Originally posted by jermy82
So Hitman, since there is really no point of this, might as well make it in to something....I guess. How do you like that Steeda Tri-ax? Just wondering, thought about getting one. Any noticable improvement?

Are you kiddin!? It's one of the best things I've ever put on my car (besides gears).. Shortens throw significantly and reduces the chances of missing third. It is a bit noisy because aluminum is like an amplifier but it only takes 30 minutes to install and it's great! I love it!

Maybe you could try a layer of the thin dynamat or the dynamt spray on the inside of the shift boot, that could help with the noise. Just a though. The point here is to have the longest talk thread ever.

Originally posted by jermy82
Thanks for the info Hitman, I'll shut up about anything with a point in here from now on. Good luck guys.

What I said was totally in jest, I meant nothing by it. It was just a play on the situation, of sorts, as threads in the tech section usually end up going toward the talk side, not vice-versa. I have no right to say what can and can't be said in the talk section, so don't disclude yourself from the long run of posting (I'd say postwhoring but they don't count toward the post count) over the ramblings of a village idiot :p

Gosh, I hate Mondays....its always the worst to wake up after 2 days off, staying up late, etc. to get up at some godforsaken early hour to just sit in traffic for 40 min to get to work, to be there for 12 hours, and then come home in traffic again.

Originally posted by LinzsYellowStang
Gosh, I hate Mondays....its always the worst to wake up after 2 days off, staying up late, etc. to get up at some godforsaken early hour to just sit in traffic for 40 min to get to work, to be there for 12 hours, and then come home in traffic again.

That's why I moved AWAY from Philadelphia.. Traffic drove me INSANE..