Street Master, Master of all things automotive, Super Stallion

• Sponsors (?)

Here's an idea! Let's all post as many pictures of our cars as possible and tell everyone else in the other threads to come here and post pictures. Seem good enough or do I need to go to bed? BTW, I'm sick. :(

Back from another weekend of no online-ness for me. DC, you win the prize for keeping this post alive.
Can I just say that I LOVE the fact that this post is nearly 10 pages long and had no meaning whatsoever? Thats what great about it. Even Dale came in here to tell us how retarded it is!
So in the spirit of DC and Don and all my other post-whoring bretheren, I contribute this to the post:

Nothing. I contribute nothing. :D

Damn, you'd think I'd spell check before I hit the Submit button, but nooooo....I've been using a computer every day for the past 6 years, you'd think I'd have it figured out by now. :D

Originally posted by Dreadpyrat
Back from another weekend of no online-ness for me. DC, you win the prize for keeping this post alive.
Can I just say that I LOVE the fact that this post is nearly 10 pages long and had no meaning whatsoever? Thats what great about it. Even Dale came in here to tell us how retarded it is!
So in the spirit of DC and Don and all my other post-whoring bretheren, I contribute this to the post:

You sorry excuse for a postwhore!

Originally posted by Dreadpyrat
Nothing. I contribute nothing. :D

Oh ok, nevermind. :D

Originally posted by Big Don
I don't like middle eastern people:mad:

I hate terrorists and hope they all go to hell and get blown up and planes flown at them and fall down 110 stories and get missles shoved up their ass! :mad:

Such a sad day, I don't think I'll be postwhoring much anymore. :(

We are not only awake, they pissed us off like hitting a beehive with a stick, oh man.....we are going to bring the pain. i heard that we have dispatched a navy seal team to afghanistan already. Anyone else heard something to that effect.

Originally posted by Big Don
We are not only awake, they pissed us off like hitting a beehive with a stick, oh man.....we are going to bring the pain. i heard that we have dispatched a navy seal team to afghanistan already. Anyone else heard something to that effect.

If you hear a rumor that the SEALs are on their way then triple that. SEALs never go alone......who told you? Is this source a good one?