Stuff 2x twelves in sn95

postalbunny

Oct 26, 2005
Got a '02 GT /w mach460 sound system in the back. Trying to find a box to allow at least 1cu ft of space for each twelve i'm trying to shove back there.

Anyone have any experience trying to get two in there? Thinking of trying to fit two seperate boxes in there, or just return my kickers and get 10"'s

• Sponsors (?)

Returned them for two kicker cvr 10" speakers... found two .85 cu ft enclosures I can put on either side like mach 1000 enclosures. I'll see how it goes.

Might just build a box that fires downward... the subs are pretty thin. Really wanted twelves, but would have to build the box in the trunk and never be able to get the spare out.

Why on earth is the trunk opening so small...

with my gt, I ended up building two separate boxes for my 12s, and to get them in or out of the car, the spare tire and trunk latch had to be removed. Even then, the edges of the boxes were scraping as they went in.

Just bought a 96 cobra with the 460 stuff, so I get to start tearing it all out of the gt now, and moving stuff over.

That's a shame... mabey I should trade it in for a camaro and go back and get the 12's.

:eek:

All they had to do was make more of the trunk opening part of the lid... I could slide more stuff in there.

Yeah, you should do that. The only thing I hated about camero's was how low the ceiling was. We ragged a used one out that we had on the lot at the dealership I worked at. I would always hit my dam head on the roof over bumps. I guess they designed them for short people....

Same problem /w my fox body. always hitting my head.

Just an update, I went with two seperate .85 cu ft boxes /w kicker cvr 10". They hit pretty hard... I actually have a slight head-ace from setting everything up.

Next project... Trunk rattle.