stupid door locks- have a theory

Slick88gt- No problem. I understand about having a bad day. But I am glad to hear of other alternatives. Thanks. I hope to try out these motors from Parts Express. Should be a better deal. Plus like Ive said I can spend the money elsewhere. With two different articles to follow I will be able to get it to work.

So how about the door hinge/bushing? Ive been doing a search but havent gotten the exact answer. SOme people have said that it will sqeak or groan. Well speak of the devil so does mine. So I think that I will get the kit from Latemodel as well that has enough bushings, pins plus the rollers since mine is broke to fix this problem.
Thanks a lot.
You guys are great. :nice:
Nate

• Sponsors (?)

Allright fellas
I took a look at my door to see what i would have to do to take out the bushings and lo and behold the little white roller is actually there. The metal tab that it rolls against isnt. So do I have to get a new hinge now? Just wondering. That adds a whole new twist to the story. :rolleyes:
Thanks
Nate

i thought you would all enjoy this. unless im missing something, these sure look like the actuators from parts express (right down to the boxes they come in). these will cost you under 8 bucks plus shipping, and this guy has bids pouring in with a couple days left. i like that he had a reserve set.
if people paying for oem replacements made slick88 mad, i would like to hear how mad he gets when people pay a lot for a two cent part. (J/K bud).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46101&item=2445052866

slick88GT said:
LOL, omg that is funny. I love it, something anybody can get for a couple bux and it's up to $25 right now :lol: Man, money that people pay simply because they dont know they can get it cheaper.....never fails.
another funny thing is that the guy sells the same actuators for other years of stangs, etc. and his feedback is good. people are so retarded.

$13 gives me 2 brand new actuators from parts express!!!! It took me 1-1/2 hrs. to install (could do it again in 45min) and my door lock are working better than they ever did. Just wanted everyone to know you don't have to pay 40-50 a side to fix the problem. Just followed instructions by trbkrb and done.