Mach 1 Suframe connector's on bullitt, Mach 1, 99-04 cobras and conv.'s question?

Hello, I have purahased through LRS the 2001 Bullitt subframe connector kit however, it has no insturctions lol. The front holes are already drilled and tapped in the frame from the factory. But the rear is not it has locking clamps to put on. I am eventually going to have them welded on but wondered if you guys have pic.'s or experience dealing with them that you can offer me so any advice or suggestions and pic.'s of them on you car would greatly help. Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reply sounds like he has full lenghts, these are I guess what you can call shorty connectors. But the two front holes are pre drilled and tapped the rear has clamps that you slide in/on the back frame rail to mount them for this kind of connector. In another post I recieved a reply that told me bassicaly the Bullits/Mach 1s have the same clamps from the factory on their rear frame rail (they were switching to full lengths). But I think these since they are from Ford hold a more sentimental value then the other after markets personally I am a ford man and love frpp parts. Eventually I may switch to full lenthgs but for now this should do.