Sum ting wong here

• Sponsors (?)

likely shipping via container ship.

Why not just get regular ole Mobil 1 gear oil?

Edit: nevermind. I just remembered you aren’t running an 8.8

Last edited:
likely shipping via container ship.

Why not just get regular ole Mobil 1 gear oil?

Edit: nevermind. I just remembered you aren’t running an 8.8
I get the shipping part, but I thought this was a made in America oil?? Is it getting refined in China?
The posi unit wants straight gl4 gear oil.... This brad penn 12 pack is about half the price of all others....
DSCF0740.JPG

I get the shipping part, but I thought this was a made in America oil?? Is it getting refined in China?
The posi unit wants straight gl4 gear oil.... This brad penn 12 pack is about half the price of all others....

Yeah no, O'Reilly's sells it by the gallon cheaper than that. I paid $22.99 for a gallon (which is more than the differential will hold) I have a truetrac and have had to change the oil a couple of times.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user
Amazon is lazy, they put coo of China on alot of stuff that isn't, got many products from them like that, I guess its to protect themselves from the 3 rd party sellers hawking counterfeit stuff.. Ship timing could be supply chain delays, BP has been hard to order off and on since covid..

Reactions: 1 user
as an example I ordered a couple blue streak coils from them not to long ago just to stock up, coo still shows china on Amazon but I got legit blue streak coils.. They only make the blue streak coils in poland. The cheaper lines are from multiple coo though...

Just got off the phone from Brad Penn and they said it is incorrect, made in Indiana.... I wasn't the first one to call them......
So what in the heck would I do with 12 quarts?? initial fill 3 quarts, 3 more after 500 mile break in......
Based on smaller quantity purchase pricing the last 6 quarts would almost be free......

So the listing is legit?
Brad Penn guy told me yes it was.. They do NOT sell on amazon, but he told me some of their dealers do.... He did say he did not know who's ad this was, but he had checked into the " china" thing 6 months ago ( other enquiring minds like me) and its an Amazon mistake.......

Brad Penn guy told me yes it was.. They do NOT sell on amazon, but he told me some of their dealers do.... He did say he did not know who's ad this was, but he had checked into the " china" thing 6 months ago ( other enquiring minds like me) and its an Amazon mistake.......
I was hoping you would get to speak with Brad himself. He’s probably more real than the Quaker on the oats box.