Summit Has Innova Code Reader On Clearance For $10

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I'm sure you've all heard the phrase "run the codes" muttered quite a bit here.

Well, here's a cheap way to get a pretty decent code reader. Summit has these on clearance for $9.50.

Anyone here who wants to work on a Mustang on their own should really pick one up as it makes running the codes SO much easier than the blinking light style or test lights.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/equ-3143?seid=srese1&gclid=CJDM4MDPisUCFWPl7AodEhoAEw

Even though I already have one (with the extension cable), I figured i'd order a backup. Cost me $15 with shipping

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

for those looking at these things, imo the better buy is the 3145 with the actual readout on it. its regular price ($23) is actually cheaper the the 3143 linked above is normally ($27). still, cant beat this one for $10, good find.

i bought a 3140 a couple of years ago, it does more than just obd 1, it does obd 2 as well, and i have all the adapters for the various manufacturers as well. it did however cost more than $10 though.

for those looking at these things, imo the better buy is the 3145 with the actual readout on it. its regular price ($23) is actually cheaper the the 3143 linked above is normally ($27). still, cant beat this one for $10, good find.

Dammit! I looked too quick! I thought this was a 3145!

Well anyway, FYI for those who don't have an OBD1 reader yet that this is a good deal to jump on

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk