Superchargers4less???

• Sponsors (?)

DirtyD916 said:
man i'm jealous of you 92GREENGT. I just need a blower real bad now :(
Just save up man, and get it. Do what you can afford, dont worry just takes time. I worked all summer and up to now to get it. Of course I was spending money and buying other little parts and stuff but I just took my time and got it finally.:nice:

Dave

92GreenGT said:
I will be doing that myself. With a help of another forum member if he wants to throw in a hand(What do you think Go4it???;) ) First I want to get a couple other odds and ends. Such as a ingition box with the coil and gauges and a fuel pump. Then I say get a powerpipe and a new crank pulley. That should keep good for a couple of weeks;)

Thanks again, esp for the website space..we need to update that thing again.:lol:

Dave

Glad to see that you got it and you earned it. I will be glad to give you a hand, just let me know. I know you can't wait :D so maybe we can work out something this weekend unless I have to work.

Cool, nice little set-up you will have Dave.... :nice:

Jason sounds like you are on your way, are you doing the set-up for the class we talked about?

My machined 351G block will be in my possesion shortly along with some "other" goodies, can't wait to build it but my custom CP pistons are 7 weeks out and I still need to order them :shrug: Hope to have the 25.5 done by the end of the month though! :banana: :banana:

The shortblock was built by Ronnie Crawford...us old school stang guys will know who he is. Frank Peterson ran it last year..only 3 passes on it. Its been checked out and ready to go...should be perfect for me.

Dave, no such thing as a non cool supercharger. Tell ya what, if its not fun after the blower....i'll give a dolla fitty for it just to take it off your hands. Shipped of course. ;)

NoSlo90 said:
Man, if i could edit a damn thing on here. :mad:

Rick...yes. I've got a feeling it'll be more of a street car tho. No waiting on my CP pistons. :)
My SN is acting up on me too?? It said no one had replied to this thread when I left and came back, WTF??:shrug: Oh well, Jason the dolla fifty sounds good but I think I will have to pass on that;)

Whats a good powerpipe to use???

Dave