Support JennaBears & Why It Was Created.

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 77sleeper, Apr 2, 2007.

1. That's great to hear that they're home for Easter. Unfortunately my other thread I created the night he told me before seeing the sticky was closed. The link's still in my sig though with the donation info and hopefully the link will remain active. Also posted donation info on, and on myspace and Corral in the southwest.
  2. My deepest sympathiest to the family. I'm so sorry.
  3. My condolences to you and your family. Our prayers go out to your family.
  4. I don't even know what to say..Eades is a great guy and needs OUR help.
  5. my condolences to you and your family as well..

thats horrible and makes me angry
  6. Thx to Stangnet for the support

Daddy and Mommy miss you Jenna Bear
  7. Wow, very sorry to hear about this. My condolences go out to you and your family. I could never imagine losing a child.
  8. well chris if theres anything you need we are here to talk to
  9. To the Eades family:

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  10. It's good to finally hear from you Eades. I hope your family is doing as well as any of us could hope. We're all behind you here at Stangnet.
  11. Very good to see you back on here. :nice:
  12. My thoughts and prayers go out to you chris. I dont know you that well but we did some business years ago and you are definatly a stand up guy.
  13. Chris,

I am so sorry to hear what happened. I have been away for a while and just came upon this today.

You have a PM

- Matt
  14. damn... i wish for the best with you and your family.

anymore information on what punishment the driver of that truck is facing?
  15. Chris, I'm sorry for your loss. We haven't been the best of friends but it saddens me to here you lost a child. If you ever need to talk I'm here. I'm glad the rest of your family is doing better.

Sorry bro
  16. Prayers go out to you and your family...Stay strong for them and yourself.
  17. Chris........I just came across this...:nonono: ......and I read through the link you posted.......and what you and your wife posted...along with the first poem for Jennabear....brought me to tears.........may you and you wife find the strength to endure this.
  18. Wow, I'm just now reading this.

I don't really know you all too well...but hearing about things like this really strikes home.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Best wishes,