T5 transmission problem PLEASE

May be the transmission mounts are worn? i had mine moving around due to trans mount being worn out. that will cause all kinds of noise at your feet. but just recheck everything just like everyone in here says. might be something simple. Tri-ax does make noise mine does it in 3rd. it rattles when going over 5g. but i don't think it;s the flywheel??? most likely the u-joint.

• Sponsors (?)

May be the transmission mounts are worn? i had mine moving around due to trans mount being worn out. that will cause all kinds of noise at your feet. but just recheck everything just like everyone in here says. might be something simple. Tri-ax does make noise mine does it in 3rd. it rattles when going over 5g. but i don't think it;s the flywheel??? most likely the u-joint.

just replaced the trans mount with a new ES one. you joints are also fairly new

:shrug:

vibtrates while sitting still ( also rpm related ) with the clutch depressed in or with it just in neutral.<------This worries me. i will talk to my friend at the shop. let you know about this... I want to know also

vibtrates while sitting still ( also rpm related ) with the clutch depressed in or with it just in neutral.<------This worries me. i will talk to my friend at the shop. let you know about this... I want to know also

i would appreciate that greatly.

did not change the retainer bearing.

with the clutch in sitting still or with the car in neutral and the clutch out sitting still, the transmission internals are not moving either way...right?