Talk about lousy timing....LOL (MM&FF)

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
As some of you know, I have my coupe up for sale, as I have other plans. :)

Well...This morning I open up my 'inbox' to find an email from, none other than 'Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords' magazine saying that they'd like to meet up with me next summer (I'm a Canadian boy :)) for a feature shoot.

What gives? LOL :shrug:

~Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

This is an easy one!

Get your feature and THEN sell the notch. You'll end up getting more for it to finance your new project.

This one is a no-brainer for me. :shrug:

Evan was taking a few pics of the car last year in Norwalk and commenting on it. Would've considered shooting the car then. That was until he realized it hasd already made the cover of Modified a few weeks prior. L! So, instead he took a few pics of my wife draped over the front of it. LOL.He took my email from there as I wanted the pic emailed to me. We've kinda kept in contact. It seems, maybe due to the off-season' mods to change the look of the bay, he accepted the car for a feature again. :D

~Jeff

I agree with every one else about hanging on to it.

Also, I gotta ask: If you built a car that was featured in two magazines, would you really want to sell it? I know I wouldn't

I thought about the 'holding onto it, briefly. However, I think having the cover of a National Magazine and a feature in another a year earlier, is reason enough for someone to have a decent buying initiative.
I've only been able to make it to 2 shows this year, hardly making it worthwhile to have. I've got a young family, now. A simple daily driver is something that really seems to make sense for me. I've received so much exposure with this car, locally and otherwise. I almost feel like I have to polish it before taking it to a local 'cruise night'. L!
Given the news received by email this morning, though...If it doesn't sell :shrug: oh well. LOL.
It may actually give someone else some drive to want to buy it. :) MM&FF doesn't want to photograph me...It's the car. The new owner may have their first feature shoot within a year. LOL.

Ohhhh....A few. LOL.

322008_236_full.jpg

322008_124_full.jpg

322008_239_full.jpg

322008_243_full.jpg

322008_188_full.jpg

322008_240_full.jpg

322008_244_full.jpg

322008_245_full.jpg

322008_250_full.jpg

322008_251_full.jpg

322008_252_full.jpg

322008_253_full.jpg

[/I]
322008_254_full.jpg

322008_255_full.jpg

I have a guy bringing a cheque down sometime between now and Sunday. :D
Not sure what to think at this point. Kinda happy kinda sad.....he's been waiting for it to come on the market and jumped on it at the first word of it. Not thinking he's a tire kicker as he knows the car fairly well from what I understand. LOL...Stalker!:shrug: