Terminator in a Terminator

• Sponsors (?)

If I cutted the front half of a v8 car off and broke the front of my 4 cylinder off can i elmers glue the 8 to my 4? 13 is the best but i just got 12. my friend said super glue but my mom only buys me elmers. also i should probaby run flowmazterz because you ghuys said those were the koolist write? also where can i bye those cooler 1 piece headlights and the big wings i like those the best.

If I cutted the front half of a v8 car off and broke the front of my 4 cylinder off can i elmers glue the 8 to my 4? 13 is the best but i just got 12. my friend said super glue but my mom only buys me elmers. also i should probaby run flowmazterz because you ghuys said those were the koolist write? also where can i bye those cooler 1 piece headlights and the big wings i like those the best.

right no I mean wrong. :ban:

:D

How much boost will get me 600rwhp with a stock block?

The only stock blocks that last past 600 horsepower are the DSS stroker short blocks. They use factory blocks and they're good to well over 2000 horsepower. There has only been one case of crank-walk in over 100 years of business, and it was ultimately determined to be "operator error."

Take 2 pills and call the doctor if the boost lasts beyond 4 hours.

After i take the pills how long will the stock block last at that level? Should i get a tune? Should i use a chip? Should i get a PMS? Whos is a good tuner in my area? If i run pump gas will it ping? Does that NOS octane booster work? If i run out of the octane booster can i put NOS energy drink into the tank instead? Phew, this mustang stuff is no joke, im lost

After i take the pills how long will the stock block last at that level? Should i get a tune? Should i use a chip? Should i get a PMS? Whos is a good tuner in my area? If i run pump gas will it ping? Does that NOS octane booster work? If i run out of the octane booster can i put NOS energy drink into the tank instead? Phew, this mustang stuff is no joke, im lost

I would say the stock block should last a few hours if you don't spin a bearing. Keep the engine well oiled.

A tune is always recommended, especially getting things checked after racing in a strip that wasn't well prepped.

STAY AWAY FROM PMS, even if you manage to understand it. It has the ability to sour your block with tranny fluid.

Pump gas will make it ping, if you race backwards.

NOS octane booster does NOT work, energy booster in the tank? Never tried it but I hear alcohol fuels directly in the tank has a serious affect on performance and may not be safe.

lol