Thank you's out to the moderators for the title..:)

• Sponsors (?)

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

It was inevitable that you'd stumble onto one sooner or later.

It wasn't me but if I were a betting man, I say to look at your wall clock to figure out who might be responsible. hehehe

Well it seems that E-valentine was worth the effort..remember I really ment it when it said "you are always on my mind" *places both hands over heart and sighs with a deep breath*
...I went to far again didin't I?...should never have taken the helmet off...wife is going to be mad again.*hides under computer desk..opens fresh bag of cool ranch*

SweeeeeeeeeeeeT!!! Congrats to DMAN and his momma :)

EDIT...

I just came to the realization that we may have nothing else to work for or look forward to now D, what'll we do??? :shrug:

Is there anything left to beg for? :(

DMAN302 said:
OOOOOOHHHHH SNAP!!! strype we must now work towards a forum section named after us....We shall call it the 'Stype and Dman comedy expose.'...yes something to work at indeed.

Perfect!!! And only people with CT's could enter- so let me see who would that leave out... hmmmmm... *cough* grey5.0 *cough* :p

Do we sell popcorn or doritos? :shrug:

It's our place we can sell various items on different days...maybe tuesday is nacho's...you see where I'm going. I will work on the shirts as well in my free time...otherwise known as all day at work.