That time of year again!

iLkYsPoNy

if she's a tranny then... well I'd do her.... it..
Well folks, it's tax refund season again!!! :flag:

I'm kinda stuck on making my decision for a little upgrade. So here goes, another "what's the best bang for the buck" thread!

I'm considering...
1) Electric Cooling Fan
2) Control Arms
3) CAI (will prolly get either way, my hacked up stock setup isn't suitable for the 90mm MAF)
4) FILL IN THE BLANK

So, what do ya'll recommend? Obviously, you can tell my i'm trying to stay in the >$300 range. My setup can be found in my sig, if you can read it. If not, let me know and I'll type it out.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes I do have gears... 3.73 to be exact.

I was trying to remember the fan swap vehicle... I'm not really a big fan of doing things that way though. I think I'd be more content going with something like a Flex-a-lite that was designed for my car.

The control arms are a must! Man, I have the worst traction at the track. Even with a fresh set of BFG drag radials I will spin and hop and so on. I need something that will help me plant the power to the ground.

Aluminum driveshaft will probably come sooner or later, we still got the $600 from the gov't that'll go into the Mustang fund.

Prothane kit???

Well here's the thing, it's mostly stuff that's recently been replaced or I plan on replacing. I just replaced the sway bar links and tie rod ends. I wonder if I can just buy the front control arm bushings, strut bushings, and steering rack bushings??

PS: Would I have to remove the control arm in the front to do the bushings? What about the other stuff???

My tax refund this year is going to paying off all my bills.

But i'm buying this with my work Bonus which i should be receiving in a few weeks

Clicky click

Oh and i also have that $600 from the gov't coming. I don't even want it. This is NOT free money. It's an ADVANCE on your 2009 tax return. That means next year, you would have $600 LESS on your refund since you are getting it now.

I was going to go spend it....but now that i read the fine print..i'm saving it.