The day we thought would never come!!!

• Sponsors (?)

well fellas, if you look back to the day i started at this site, i posted abouit the need for 240cfm in these heads. it would kinda even things out. MD claims 370rwhp possible with these. it only makes sense since the outflow 03-04 4V heads. stock.

:banana: Thank you Trick Flow!! I just traded my FRPP roots blower away for a full shaker setup and decided to go N/A with my car, because I love all motor, it's just the way I've always done things. Now TF drops these heads on the market, and I feel justified! I'm hoping they roll out a nice H/C/I package like they have for the 5.0 market that comes with their Bullit-esque Track Heat intake manifold, these heads, and some TF cams that will make 400RWHP N/A. Now I can stop kicking myself in the ass for not buying a Mach! WOOOOOO!

I think these heads are going to make some big power!
piheads.jpg

:flag::flag::flag:

Attachments

• piheads.jpg
    piheads.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 108
oh man, im going to have to sell my fox lake ported pi's and change over to the trick flows. not happy about losing money but i will be happy if they make a lot more power.

however before i do that, emissions and power capabilities are important questions to ask about these heads before buying. they have to really beat down the power numbers of the ported pi's, and we will have to wait to see if that is the case.

overall:jaw::nice:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$2000+. People say worth it if with cams/LT's?and these heads you make the 370rwhp range of blower. I'll believe it when i see it outside of magazines and in people's cars. My heads flow 228-230cfm/198-201cfm and I'm not sure on my power yet. But it aint no 320+

its not all about the flow of the head, the magic happens in the combustion chamber.

its not all about the flow of the head, the magic happens in the combustion chamber.
Totally agreed. But so far all we know are CFM and it can lift .600 because of valve angle. Looks to me people are getting ahead of themselves. I'm still waiting for real owner's results. Untill then if someone wants to spend a couple grand on heads i'm going to say buy 03/04 cobra heads and 99 cobra intake.