The most ricer thing you've ever done...

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
All right guys, this is embarrasing story time. Tell us the most ricer thing you have ever done, whether with your stang or with another car or whenever/wherever. Mine was back when I had my old car (85 corolla) and I put blue neon light-up pedals and a blue LED shift knob on it. Then since the only thing cool about that car was the handbrake, I would proceed to find empty parking lots and "drift". :nonono: I came REAL close to actually running that thing at the track against my friend's 91 miata. :rlaugh: What was I thinking?!

• Sponsors (?)

I havn't done anything ricey to my car but I've acted like a ricer a couple of times.

When I first got my car, I was on the road and I see this black S2000. Btw I was an inexperienced noob since I just started driving. Anyways, I try to show off so I hang next to the S2000 and give it some gas, little did I know that the car infront of me was stopped so I had to slam on the brakes skidding to a hualt. I felt like a total moron.

For my first mod I wanted to get clear headlights/ clear 96+ tailights(black bezel) and clear side lights for the back bumper, good thing I bought a Force 2 catback instead. For what I actually did, probably the APC strobe I have sitting in my room that I will install one day just to scare people with them.

xr8d302 said:
Umm, riciest thing....oh wait, I bought flamethrowers on ebay.....I've since decided not to install them.

i made my own flamethrowers, but they are actually used to cook the rice, they melt neon green painted SNIPER/SPIDER bodykits on Honds very nicely when they tailgate trying to intimadate me.

The most ricer thing I ever did was when me and my friends drew graphics on my car with our fingers through all the dust. :shrug: My car was really dirty. I can't beleive Im gonna say this, but I also liked the first fast and the furious, but when I saw 2 fast and 2 furious and they destroyed the only american cars in the movie I was pissed, that movie sucked. :nonono:

I had carbon fiber altezzas on my black 2000 Mustang. But that was five years ago when they first came out, so it wasn't that bad.
My_1st_Car_6.bmp

But it was a pretty nice car
My_1st_Car_1.bmp

My_1st_Car_3.bmp

on my first car 89 dodge colt :banana: me and my friend got bored one day and had 4 10" subs and one 12" sub stuffed in the back area of my car... The ass end was draging around when it was all back there.