The Movie Redline

S/CBlack95GT

Apr 6, 2003
Tampa Palms, FL
What do you guys think about these movies that destroy cars to make money? I think it is almost disgusting to total a car that 99% of the public can never afford to own. Many times these cars are totaled and wrote off as a business expense. That thought makes me want to vomit. I don't even want to see this movie now. Your opinions?

• Sponsors (?)

That movie looks like it doesn't have much of a plot to it, just a bunch of fancy-pants cars getting wrecked senslessly by their overly-wealthy owners who drive like idiots. Not sure I'll spend the money to go see it, I might rent it or download it later haha

well....I was actually wanting to see the movie. I mean..I HATE to see cars get messed up like that......but the fords didn't get messed up so I'm happy (or the saleen s7)

I have one thing to say. If you thought the acting in the first Fast and the Furious was horrible....then you have yet to see the acting in Redline. I mean..Nadia Bjorlin and seeing those nice cars was worth the 7 (almost)...but other than her and the cars..nope, not worth it.

I would definitely wait and download this one.

The movie producers don't care, their gonna make big mega bucks(If movie does well) and they can by a fleet of replacement cars w/ $cash$ leftover. That's the ONLY reason they are doing it. It's all about the $cash!!!! Hey, but I would love to be one of their expert stunt drivers for the film, you get to drive all the cool S**t. and get to Speed & Skid & Burn Rubber w/o the Police F**kin w/ you!!!

The cars bring butts to movie theater seats and they (the cars) cost less than actors.

I wonder how this movie will be. I saw one of the last motorcycle movies and I might as well have been watching a video game. I like it when the stuff looks at least plausable (even if it was done by someone having 100 times more skill than I have).

I do try to watch all the car and bike movies, so I'll check it out when it's on tape or TV.

Rumor has it that Eddie Griffin crashed the enzo as a publicity stunt for the movie.:eek:
And from what I heard Ferrari is pissed and launching an investigation!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LI3MV6teOxY

I saw it last night, it's definitely a F&F with expensive cars. Horrible acting, no plot, and the racing pretty much sucked. On the plus side there's a LOT of sexy girls and sexy cars in the movie. :D

I seen the movie this past weekend, nice cars and the main actress very attractive...

Other than that, the movie was worse that 'fast and the furious' in my opinion. Acting, dialogue, was bad, very bad. I laughed during 'serious' moments....:)