The OFFICIAL 94/95 tech Stangnet member of the year award NOMINATIONS *2006*

• Sponsors (?)

this is a valid point.

thread_direction.gif

HAHA lol thanks man... i havent posted much lately.... i should get back on top of that... LOL i wanted to hit 500 by the new year...

But yea hissin,grady, arron, ben, and many others have helped me out... i can say i know **** about my mustang now lol....

Ad-Rock... lets make a new rule that every time you drive one mile you have to make one post... or some ratio therein. :lol:

Ad-Rock... lets make a new rule that every time you drive one mile you have to make one post... or some ratio therein. :lol:
Can't do that. Half of us would stop posting all together. :eek:

I don't like having close neighbors, but I wish I lived in a place between JT & Grady. Not much they don't know. And if they don't .... they figure it out.

Please give me a minute - that thong thing has vomit coming up.

Ok, I'm good. Will, the issue was not that you were trying to sniff my u-trou while I was wearing 'em; it's that I wasn't wearing any. That new lotion gave me a rash. :eek: :puke:

BTW, no one can derail a thread like Will. :rlaugh:

Now to the point - for all of those kind words:
I don't deserve to be in the same echelon as Mr Grady, Mr Paul or the other very wise folks mentioned. I feel that most folks are very good at many things and have a specialty or two (and for those guys, and the others mentioned or whom posted in the thread) ten specialties.

We all know what Paul has done - I enjoy seeing pics of his projects (like his motor build-up) as dial-up occasionally allows me to check those things out. :nice: You can tell by his cars and what he's mentioned about his dad's fox that they're both quite squared away. :hail2: As Grady said, Paul's accomplishments speak for themselves. I'm quite jealous of folks whom have a perfectly good combo but decide to change it for the sake of doing so. :nice: My hat's off to folks whom can do that.

And Mr Grady. Welp, he's old-school like me. But unlike myself, he has been able to pick up all that high tech-ery that I never have. He's been kind enough to listen to my stupid questions about little shadetree experiements I wanna try, and he's always only too eager to let me know what he thinks and how he'd go about using whatever device I'm thinkin of using. He knows a whole lot about a lot (by contrast, I know a little about a little). Just reading any of his posts let's ya know he's been there and done most of it. It's so hard to find someone who's so knowledgable and also so outgoing and friendly. I think I speak for us all when saying that there are few folks whom have posts that are easier to digest than Grady's - his delivery is excellent (he could omit periods and we'd be ok. The next emoticon signifies the end of a thought :rlaugh: ) I feel there'd be a huge void in here were Grady not around (and I'm not even able to utilize most of his tuning-specific insights).

While those guys have done all they do, I'm much more the humble tinkerer. My thing is fixing what the car came with and rigging things up to keep a car running. In my youth, I had some obscure cars and bikes and really struggled to fix 'em sometimes (if a solution or diagnostics-pathway wasn't in a repair manual, I was on my own to figure something out). I like to think I learned a thing or two doing it this way, but it sure is easier to learn from someone who has already been there and done it. Fast forward to me leaving my caveman club behind for a keyboard: simply knowing that if we get in a bind, we have a whole sub-forum of folks waiting and more than willing to help out - ya can't beat that! :banana:

There really are a lot of folks who could be listed (I won't even try). Individually (atleast for me), I feel that our weakest link is what we don't know or understand. Collectively, we know almost everything and can accomplish almost anything. :hail2:

I thank each and every one of you for kind thoughts. :cheers: to everyone.