The sight of these wheels make me want to puke!

• Sponsors (?)

They were available on T-bird Turbo Coupes I believe.

1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 90
kinda what i was thinking..hey anybody want my TRX's? hah 3 tires are bald and one 50% go figure, oh yeah 88 SS coupe you should see this new hood and scoop i found while on vacation, matches the lines perfect and i've never seen one before...old ford racing? its a bolt on, send me a PM if you wanna see it

~Mark~

Mustang78 said:
kinda what i was thinking..hey anybody want my TRX's? hah 3 tires are bald and one 50% go figure, oh yeah 88 SS coupe you should see this new hood and scoop i found while on vacation, matches the lines perfect and i've never seen one before...old ford racing? its a bolt on, send me a PM if you wanna see it

~Mark~

I want a nice set of TRX's for my 84 GT. (seriously)

90_Red_LX said:
He probably measured from the lip of the rim to the lip. The tire lip seats right behind the lip so it's most likely a 15 incher.

They really are some goofy metric measurement, not quite 15". I don't know if you can even get tires for the damn things any more.

For the record, those are the UGGLIEST TRX wheels I have ever seen. I thought the mustang ones were bad, but those are horrible.

Jeff