The thread of the nicest FOXES!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Synned, Apr 25, 2005.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UPDATED 4-21-07...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. As stated earlier..Tim and Paul are clear winners in the GT category, an I'm still waiting on Mansonozz for current engine pick..but my pick for vert. I will jump in...but only because I'm bored.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I wish mine was nice enough to join the crew :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    oh well.. maybe by the summer it will be nice.

4. Joe that car needs to be silver...loose the black ass end and I would put that car in the tops of it's class.

5. i was thinking about just redooing the doors to be a more progresssive fade across the doors... No??

6. [​IMG]

Just for you :p

Got a few things to do yet, like the rubber around the Powerpipe, and wipe down all the shiny stuff.

Still got to put an electric fan in and take off the shroud; the one I had didn't fit w/the larger blower pulley :damnit:

Most importantly I need to take a pic without relying on a flash for light :owned: It looks like crap in that pic, but I'll have better ones soon!

7. Joe I love the look/stance of your ride combined with the Hood/Wheels/sidepipes. To really bring that car together IMO and only IMO I would look to have the entire car finished in the silver you selected on the front..that color is gorgeous in the pics supplied.

8. Wheels are going asap..

Honestly, my dad paid for the paint and i really hate to just ditch it and totally redo it.... well see what happens after i respray the doors how it comes out.. owells

9. 85 notch

this is my friends 85 notch...

[​IMG]

10. FR500 on a Fox, I LOVE IT!! :banana:
    Anybody know what springs are on this car?

11. ah screw it here's mine:

[​IMG]

12. Dood! We have identical cars! That's awesome!

Attached Files:

13. Can I post mine too?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Hey....Everybody else is doing it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hope this helps!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. heyyy are those the summit/jegs sport seats???

17. sureshot i have to say yours is my favorite.. so you get my vote.. lol hey where do everyone get the head light covers for there 4 eyes..?