The thread of the nicest FOXES!

• Sponsors (?)

i dunno if mine is worth but it does have 53k miles and this is original paint. Cleanest fox in my area but a pretty bad pic of the full car on my driveway

gallery_52_62_49491.jpg

gallery_52_62_69665.jpg

795.0pacecar said:
Not the nicest but its differen't and the 1st of the fox mustangs.

9c8261ab.jpg

8aa5eb5d.jpg

38fd7aa8.jpg

Good golly, that is my dream car. Same age as I am and looks just as good. :D

To whomever it was that said Foxes are ugly....they need this:
View attachment 499053

Attachments

• 8aa5eb5d.jpg
    8aa5eb5d.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 9c8261ab.jpg
    9c8261ab.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 38fd7aa8.jpg
    38fd7aa8.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 69
my turn: some pics are from before i painted my rims. they look shiny in the pics but they looked like crap before i painted them

farangle.jpg

sideriver.jpg

side.jpg

i like this pic except the lighting made the color on the car look messed up. (stupid fact, but that church in the backround is the oldest church in western canada)
churchside.jpg

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 80
  • sideriver.jpg
    sideriver.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 67
  • farangle.jpg
    farangle.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 67
  • churchside.jpg
    churchside.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 81
Stang 951 ^^: ..I lvoe the color and the notch looks good but imo it would look incredible without the cobra bumper, spoiler, and gt stuff/.. but i just dont like them on notches, but to each his own though.. and btw yours is probably the nicest non saleen notch with a non lx gfx :nice:

Thanks

Lyncher said:
^ nice! Clean looking...at first I thought it wasa cobra :rolleyes: but nope...but the rims look great with the color and the hood fits the car! :cheers: :nice:

nope not a Cobra.. but thats the look I'm going for.. wing is next... Plus the rims are going to be changed also I've got a set of 03 Ford Cobra rims for it..so 5 lug and disk breaks will be the next mods this winter. Should make another big difference in the cars look.
Thanks again :nice:

KDK1988GT said:
nope not a Cobra.. but thats the look I'm going for.. wing is next... Plus the rims are going to be changed also I've got a set of 03 Ford Cobra rims for it..so 5 lug and disk breaks will be the next mods this winter. Should make another big difference in the cars look.
Thanks again :nice:

^ should look great! Make sure you post pics! good luck :cheers: