The weirdest thing happened.

ReefBlue93

Jan 31, 2004
Bremen, GA.
Did the AOD to t5 swap a couple of months ago. Wife and I went out to eat tonight and drove the stang. I played alot on the way home, chirping tires and ******ing gears. No problems at all, she ran great. It was one of those times when I remembered why I built it. Pulled into the garage and shut her off. Ten minutes later my boss called and wanted me to come help him work on a hot rod. Thought I would jump in the stang and zip over to his house and have some more fun on the way. Closed the door and put the key in and pushed the clutch pedal. Knew instantly something was wrong. The pedal had no resistance. Not sure if the cable snapped or just came loose somewhere. It was like there was no cable at all. Had to take the wifes Caprice SS 5.7 litre tire roasting sleeper. Guess tomorrow I will investigate the problem. Just so odd that the cable was there one minute and gone the next with no signs of a problem. Will follow up soon with answers. Thanks for letting me vent..........

• Sponsors (?)

seeing how it just happened when you got into the car, i am guessing the cable came off the quadrant. if something broke it would have done it while you were using it. but you never know just gota see.