There still out there....

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
Oct 4, 2020
Florida
So if you have been following my drama concerning my Proportioning valve, I recently found an 84 at the local wrecking yard...
When I found this 84 I was scrolling through the wrecking yards " Mustangs" and there was a 95 a few rows over so I went over to look at it...
Yup, I got the front spindles off of it today... $45.21 for both, which included tax and core fee......
They are still out there.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
  • Sponsors (?)

You did very well
I have an extra set now incase of damage or whatever.....
When I found my original SN95 spindles ( at the same place) there were 2 other cars there ( 3 total) with the spindles still there.... I kick myself daily not getting at least one other set, so when I saw this car I jumped on em..... I think these were a few bucks cheaper than my original set...

A tip that worked for me........ This wrecking yard is all paved all of the cars are set on poles that have them up in the air, ready to crawl under..
They do not allow any jacks in the yard... soooo.....
I left the front sway bar on, removed the lower ball joint nut and freed it up with hammer/picklefork..
Then I undid the top strut bolts one at the time, the second need pushing out with a punch to release the pressure...
The front sway bar mounts held the lower control arm/spring in check so there were no catastrophic spring events......

I would have left that there.
You do know he can see that post anyway. :eek: He has special powers :nonono:
besides he can take it, it's all in fun
Well, mostly.
Ok, not mostly but sometimes.
Ok, almost never but it's the thought that counts :jester:
Some day I'll tell you about the 'grammar policeman'.
Ahhh, I think he got fired.

"They're" or "They are"

:leaving:
I believe that's a question, because you're a nice guy just asking him what his preference is, which should have a question mark at the end. But, it could be a statement, implying that you're telling him that he used the wrong word. In that case, *there* should be a period at the end of the statement. Could you please clarify?

• Haha
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
I believe that's a question, because you're a nice guy just asking him what his preference is, which should have a question mark at the end. But, it could be a statement, implying that you're telling him that he used the wrong word. In that case, *there* should be a period at the end of the statement. Could you please clarify?

Four Things:

1. All punctuation functions performed by smiley.

No smiley were harmed in the creation of this thread.

and B: I just left it there. Any speculation as to why is the sole the responsibility of the reader. :O_o:

• Clever
Reactions: 1 user
:stir:
My job is done here.
NEXT!!

Damn. Now, I have to fire those guys I hired to figure out what your job was.

1699241315355.png

I try to stay quiet about stuff like this because you never know what some people go through in life, but since it's being harped on here....

I shared this on the book of faces one time:

They'res uh raisin thot speeling end gramer is impotent. Rong speeling end gramer mayks ewe luk lyk en ideut no mater haow edjukated ewe err.

1699284376549.png

I had a few people comment that they had to read it slowly or multiple times to understand what I said. :lol:

• Haha
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

• Haha
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Impressive :nice:

• Agree

While this is true and I could read it, the other thing it teaches people is that if you write like that, you also likely take short cuts everywhere else in life much like the shopping cart theory.

shopping cart.jpg