They Found Noah's Ark

• Sponsors (?)

That dude was a dick!

LOL! :)

Man that brought back some memories! A bunch of us still make references to that once in a while. I can't believe its been that long, and yet many of us are still here and remember it. That was an epic thread, its too bad its lost.

Oh, I found it!!! Its in the deleted threads though so I can't link it here. I'll copy and paste some of the lines. I highlighted and bolded the E cam quote from Crunked-A-Stang. LOL! Good times!

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 04:28 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New to this Piece..Holla

What up, just wanted to creep in and introduce myself. I'm driving a 94cobra i just picked up for 11k. it has 112,000 on it and drives real strong. The seller said it ran 12's it sports a coldair, all new exhaust, and a few other things. It def. moves out. Hope you guys can help me net my goals..I'd like to beat my buddies trans am..he has a few things. He drove the Cobra and said no way it runs 12s but i think hes hatin.
Glad to be here...

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 04:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had a 90gt vert in the past. It had a 351 and nitrous. It did have a few probs but I got it to the track once or twice. I wanted a supercharger but none of them would fit. I was so sad to sell it, it was a fun car, and i had 2 15"s in the trunk!

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 04:50 PM

Ok found the paper with the mods.
Fully ported and polished heads 1200$ in work
E303 cam
Ignition Upgrade
Headers
Exh with high flow cat
3.55 gears

SuperDust22 12-23-04 04:55 PM

Damn you spend 11K on a Cobra that has 112,000 miles. I think that is a alittle too high. Some pics would be nice. Plus with those mods, I highly doubt you are in the 12s. You need to get that thing to the track. Don't just tell people it runs 12s.

Dustin

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 04:58 PM

Man this is a Cobra not a gt. This thing can spin all of 2nd man..it is quick! I think 11k for a Cobra with mods and a body kit is damn good. She has been repainted also. It also has 3.5" tips..looks great! The car is almost complete pimpn. I know a 12sec car when i drive one, this is. I will get some pics to shut u up. Damn haters..everywhere!

ProKiller 12-23-04 05:11 PM

getting alittle to deffensive man, chill out. 11k for a 94 Cobra with that many miles on it is a bit higher than the average rate. don't worry about it, if your happy, what does it matter.

and don't tell him to shut up, we all want to see pics. what body kit? you mean the stock cobra stuff or otherwise. what color?

pretty much everybody on here is supportive and helpful of whatever you have as long as you show us respect, we will show you respect. welcome aboard.

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:16 PM

Thanks man....Your right
I can try and get pics. The seller said it made 388rwhp, but it feels like it could be more. My dad rode in it and said it must be closer to 400. It has the Saleen stuff on it for bumpers.

89 blue lx 12-23-04 05:25 PM

sounds nice def no where near 388 hp unless its supercharged 11k is quite a bit but if thats what you wanted good for you :nice:

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:27 PM

No supercharger..none fit this car either..like my old vert.
11k was a steal..when i get pics u will see. The entire bay id detailed also

badingle 12-23-04 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crunked-A-Stang
Thanks man....Your right
I can try and get pics. The seller said it made 388rwhp, but it feels like it could be more. My dad rode in it and said it must be closer to 400. It has the Saleen stuff on it for bumpers.

Im sorry man...not to "hate" but thats impossible with that setup unless there is a bottle or blower on it.

Killercanary 12-23-04 05:35 PM

Welcome! Now don't take this as "hating" but with the mods you listed you are no where near 388HP, even at the flywheel. Stock the 94-95 cobra came with 240HP. Most with ALL of the bolt-ons will dyno in the 260-270HP range AT THE WHEELS. As for a supercharger not fitting... I don't know who told you that, but its not true. There are numerous SC's out there that will fit your car. My buddy Rob had ONE OF ONLY A FEW 12 NA cobra's on the boards and he put a Vortech S trim on it and made 388 rear wheel HP with it, and that was with ignition problems forcing him to shut it down ~5400. The power was still climbing at that point. Well, welcome again but I'm forwarning you that most of us here know our stuff and what to expect from our cars based on mods, and from what you have written its highly unlikely that it runs 12's or that it makes 388hp, so until you find out at a dyno or a track I wouldn't tell people that. We can help you get there though!!! Take this as just some friendly advise.

Killercanary 12-23-04 05:37 PM

Where are you from BTW? Its helpful to add that as there may be people from your area that can lend a hand with things too.

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:38 PM

I'm re-setting the bar..it is true

The new car that took the bar

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:39 PM

ATL

wytstang 12-23-04 05:41 PM

With the mods you listed there is no way it is near 388rwhp it's just physically impossible. I'm not trying to put your car down in anyway shape of form it's just that it's very hard for a cobra or gt to put down over 300rwhp with out major mods or a power adder. I would like to see pics of the car and the body kit it has. Welcome to the boards.

badingle 12-23-04 05:43 PM

Quote:

I'm re-setting the bar..it is true

The new car that took the bar

You might want to find out what the bar is first.

WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT!

SuperDust22 12-23-04 05:46 PM

388rwhp. Are you serious man? And yes I am "hating" on your ride now. There is no way that you have anywhere near that. Who ever sold you that car what blowing smoke up you ass. And there is a ton of SC for our cars. Hey by any chance did you drive a camaro before these mustangs?

Dustin

ProKiller 12-23-04 05:47 PM

NOW ALOT OF US ARE 100% BEHIND PAUL! DON'T DISRESPECT HIM OR HIS CAR!

how bout you slow down posting, and read up on what you have and what other people have. Trust me, you have nothing near KillerCanary. your starting off on the wrong foot here man, slow down.

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:50 PM

MAn u are swingin from his nutz LOLLLL

94YellowStang 12-23-04 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badingle
You might want to find out what the bar is first.

WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:51 PM

Time for a new sig.

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:52 PM

I will dyno this thing, even if i dont make 388 i like this car. I was told it has 388 and runs 12s...i dobt the guy would lie

Crunked-A-Stang 12-23-04 05:53 PM

BEWARE of the E-CAM FURY

FTI..pssssssst wackkkkkkkkkk

89 blue lx 12-23-04 05:53 PM

Quote:

I will dyno this thing, even if i dont make 388 i like this car. I was told it has 388 and runs 12s...i dobt the guy would lie

well he did

WHITE94COBRA 12-23-04 05:53 PM

I have everything in my sig. And i'm at 317 rwhp, and thats considered awesome for a N/A car. Although I havent had it to the track yet. Also it's a 94 cobra just like yours. Also with 388 hp you would stomp on a T/A all day. Depending on there mods.

This continued on for a few pages before it was locked and deleted and Crunked was banned.

The best part is Crunked was actually a great guy from the board here playing around with another user name. The site was slow and he decided to spice it up a little. LOL! Obviously it made an impact as that was over 5 years ago and we're still talking about it. It was fun once I knew who it was and we conitued to banter back and forth until he got the boot by an admin.